Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passing 70-270

Passing 70-270

m.den.otter@casema.nl

Hi,

I've taking the test from certquest.net and ExamForce my score where
56% and 75%.
From the cd by my book the score was 98-100%.
Is this a good basic to pass ??

Thnx

m.den.otter@casema.nl

Of course i mean 70-271

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:22:04 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've taking the test from certquest.net and ExamForce my score where
>56% and 75%.
>From the cd by my book the score was 98-100%.
>Is this a good basic to pass ??
>
>Thnx

Lasher

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:blf7u19r5gk2i01f4ebg3nq1v3bl7dsose@
4ax.com:

> Of course i mean 70-271
>
> On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:22:04 +0100, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I've taking the test from certquest.net and ExamForce my score where
>>56% and 75%.
>>From the cd by my book the score was 98-100%.
>>Is this a good basic to pass ??
>>
>>Thnx

To answer your question, neither of these providers are certified by
Microsoft as Practice Exam providers. For 100 Dollars per practice exam,
you're getting @nally-r@ped for a "CramSession". Go get something from
Self Test Software or MeasureUP. For these exams, I recommend getting
STS's exams and reading http://www.technet.com on the sections in regards
to the exam.

--
Lasher