Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Study Guides for 272

Study Guides for 272

Given

Hey there peps, I have just passed my 271 exam and want to register for 272
in the following weeks, I need study guides for the exam as I have got little
Knowledge in Outlook express I am fimiliar with Ms Office outlook

Your help will be highly appreciated
--
MG Motumo
Desktop Conf. Engineer

Vantage

I find the MSPress study guides pretty good (well you'd hope they'd be
.... Although I do find some conflicts between what's in the guide and whats
the real world scenario, but if you do a bit of research it tends to make
sense.

For example: In the Sept 2005 SP2 70-272 study guide it mentions "the
Related links Explorer bar", and it doesn't exist in SP2. (after asking
around I found) it exists in XP & XP SP1, but was removed (apparently)
because anti-spyware apps kept on IDing it as Spyware. So, I find there
books good, but if you find a conflict it's good to research why ...

I also use the
https://www.microsoftelearning.com/e...courseId=26272
Microsoft E-Learning (free) stuff aswell

"Given" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey there peps, I have just passed my 271 exam and want to register for
> 272
> in the following weeks, I need study guides for the exam as I have got
> little
> Knowledge in Outlook express I am fimiliar with Ms Office outlook
>
> Your help will be highly appreciated
> --
> MG Motumo
> Desktop Conf. Engineer
> Enterprise Connection PTY LTD
> South Africa

Lasher

"=?Utf-8?B?R2l2ZW4=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey there peps, I have just passed my 271 exam and want to register
> for 272 in the following weeks, I need study guides for the exam as I
> have got little Knowledge in Outlook express I am fimiliar with Ms
> Office outlook
>
> Your help will be highly appreciated
> --
> MG Motumo
> Desktop Conf. Engineer
> Enterprise Connection PTY LTD
> South Africa

Is the Prince of Nigeria going to send me 3 million dollars, too?

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did
cause the electrons to come together and form the follwing words in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey there peps, I have just passed my 271 exam and want to register
> for 272 in the following weeks, I need study guides for the exam as I
> have got little Knowledge in Outlook express I am fimiliar with Ms
> Office outlook

So go buy some. Have a look through previous posting or on google for some
recomendations.

Nobody here but us chickens (peep... peep... peep)

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

LRM

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns975C71B743598lashertokenid@207.46.248.16.. .

> Is the Prince of Nigeria going to send me 3 million dollars, too?

Hey! I thought he was sending me $3 mil! That's it I'm breaking up with him.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Vantage

<in robot voice> JUST... WANT... CERT! ERROR! ERROR! <end robot voice>