Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > passed 272 today

passed 272 today

Ren Hoek

50 questions...i got a 918. so now i am an mcdst since i took 271 a couple
weeks ago and got an 833. i have to say all computer exams i have taken
a+(os&hw) and both mcdst exams are really confusing and i am never really
sure that i passed until the exam is over. i actually thought for sure i had
failed when i took 271...and passed with an 833. wasn't sure i had passed
272 until i finished it and got my score either....i was shocked. anyway, it
just seems like the exam questions are extemely confusing and it seems like
they don't ask any questions that are just cut and dried with a solid
answer.

= >

SimonRB

good work mate!
"Ren Hoek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eZrv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> 50 questions...i got a 918. so now i am an mcdst since i took 271 a couple
> weeks ago and got an 833. i have to say all computer exams i have taken
> a+(os&hw) and both mcdst exams are really confusing and i am never really
> sure that i passed until the exam is over. i actually thought for sure i
> had failed when i took 271...and passed with an 833. wasn't sure i had
> passed 272 until i finished it and got my score either....i was shocked.
> anyway, it just seems like the exam questions are extemely confusing and
> it seems like they don't ask any questions that are just cut and dried
> with a solid answer.
>
> = >

Lasher

"Ren Hoek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:eZrv$(E-Mail Removed):

> 50 questions...i got a 918. so now i am an mcdst since i took 271 a
> couple weeks ago and got an 833. i have to say all computer exams i
> have taken a+(os&hw) and both mcdst exams are really confusing and i
> am never really sure that i passed until the exam is over. i actually
> thought for sure i had failed when i took 271...and passed with an
> 833. wasn't sure i had passed 272 until i finished it and got my score
> either....i was shocked. anyway, it just seems like the exam questions
> are extemely confusing and it seems like they don't ask any questions
> that are just cut and dried with a solid answer.
>
> = >

I've been told to take the tests before with this preset type of answer in
my head: "Whatever the Microsoft way is is the right way to answer the
exam". Usually works great.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Timothy2100

good job!!

"SimonRB" wrote:

> good work mate!
> "Ren Hoek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eZrv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > 50 questions...i got a 918. so now i am an mcdst since i took 271 a couple
> > weeks ago and got an 833. i have to say all computer exams i have taken
> > a+(os&hw) and both mcdst exams are really confusing and i am never really
> > sure that i passed until the exam is over. i actually thought for sure i
> > had failed when i took 271...and passed with an 833. wasn't sure i had
> > passed 272 until i finished it and got my score either....i was shocked.
> > anyway, it just seems like the exam questions are extemely confusing and
> > it seems like they don't ask any questions that are just cut and dried
> > with a solid answer.
> >
> > = >

TBone

And on the eigth day "Ren Hoek" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the follwing words in
news:eZrv$(E-Mail Removed):

> 50 questions...i got a 918. so now i am an mcdst since i took 271 a
> couple weeks ago and got an 833.

Congrats, man... I hope you were wearing your unwashed leiderhosen.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL