Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed both exams today!

Passed both exams today!

orangemog

949 on 271

972 on 272

they were a LOT easier than the practice exams that come with the MS Press
books! Took me less than an hour to do both. And that was with a coffee break
in between

Can anyone tell me how long they usually take to send the email with the
access code in? These are my first exams, and i wanna register on the MCP
site!

Ta

orangemog

Lydon Bergin

I passed my test on a Monday and I got my emails on Tuesday (mid-morning).
I'm just waiting on the certificate to show up now.

Lydon D. Bergin
MCP, MOS

"orangemog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 949 on 271
>
> 972 on 272
>
> they were a LOT easier than the practice exams that come with the MS Press
> books! Took me less than an hour to do both. And that was with a coffee
> break
> in between
>
> Can anyone tell me how long they usually take to send the email with the
> access code in? These are my first exams, and i wanna register on the MCP
> site!
>
> Ta
>
> orangemog

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?b3JhbmdlbW9n?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 949 on 271
>
> 972 on 272
>
> they were a LOT easier than the practice exams that come with the MS
> Press books! Took me less than an hour to do both. And that was with a
> coffee break in between
>
> Can anyone tell me how long they usually take to send the email with
> the access code in? These are my first exams, and i wanna register on
> the MCP site!
>
> Ta
>
> orangemog

Something makes me think you knew the answers...

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

Don't stay home and wait because it will take them over a month to get
there.

"Lydon Bergin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

orangemog

"Lasher" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?b3JhbmdlbW9n?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > 949 on 271
> >
> > 972 on 272
> >
> > they were a LOT easier than the practice exams that come with the MS
> > Press books! Took me less than an hour to do both. And that was with a
> > coffee break in between
> >
> > Can anyone tell me how long they usually take to send the email with
> > the access code in? These are my first exams, and i wanna register on
> > the MCP site!
> >
> > Ta
> >
> > orangemog
> >

> Something makes me think you knew the answers...
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

i've been reading the books and doing practice exams for like a year. my
employer paid for me to go on a training course too. I was putting off the
exams cos i thought they'd be really hard, like the ms-press practice ones...
was convinced i was gonna fail.
It was a nice surprise when all the questions were really easy

mv

hi,
i passed 271 a month ago with 983 (60/61 q), and 272 with 1000 (50/50 q) two
days ago, now i'm a MCDST. Overall, both exams were easy. I've chosen these
certification primary, because MCDST will be substitute for the elective exam
while getting MCSA. An advice for training, Sybex books looks fine. But for a
MCSA/MCSE training, i think it's a good idea to prefer MS Press.