Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed 272!

Passed 272!

Kevin Thomas

Took the test today and got a 945. Now its on to MCSA.

Kevin T
MCP, MCDST

CBIC

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Kevin Thomas <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> Took the test today and got a 945. Now its on to MCSA.
>
> Kevin T
> MCP, MCDST

Congratulations. Nice score too.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Lee123

GREAT SCORE, Kevin!

I did the 271 last week and barely passed with a 740 something. I think I
thought too hard into the questions for the "select all that apply"
questions, I was like "mmmm it would be possible to take this approach, it
would be way more tedious, but possible."

I plan to do the 2nd part soon. I may not get a 900, but a pass is a pass.

"Kevin Thomas" wrote:

> Took the test today and got a 945. Now its on to MCSA.
>
> Kevin T
> MCP, MCDST

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?TGVlMTIz?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> GREAT SCORE, Kevin!
>
> I did the 271 last week and barely passed with a 740 something. I
> think I thought too hard into the questions for the "select all that
> apply" questions, I was like "mmmm it would be possible to take this
> approach, it would be way more tedious, but possible."
>
> I plan to do the 2nd part soon. I may not get a 900, but a pass is a
> pass.

If you take the approach, "This is the way that Microsoft wants me to do
it", it's usually right. Studying and knowing your material, again, is the
best thing to do.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Vantage

It's all in the KNOWING part of your statement ...

a metaphor ... you want a surgeon to be drunk, operating on your spleen,
asking *you* what the parameter to put on spleenlookup.exe is?

news:Xns975C96A05DE48lashertokenid@207.46.248.16.. .