Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > mspress

Reply
Thread Tools

mspress

 
 
rask
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-19-2005
hello i did mspress test exam but failed got only 50 percent but second time
passed because obviously i encountered the some questions again. the same as
exam cram and measureup. im afraid that if i take the real test i will fail.

my question is that im i doing good or bad?

thanks for the time if somebody answers me
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-03-2006
"=?Utf-8?B?cmFzaw==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> hello i did mspress test exam but failed got only 50 percent but
> second time passed because obviously i encountered the some questions
> again. the same as exam cram and measureup. im afraid that if i take
> the real test i will fail.
>
> my question is that im i doing good or bad?
>
> thanks for the time if somebody answers me
>


MeasureUp tests are much harder than the acutal exam. I would strongly
recommend continuing to take them because I haven't heard anyone say yet
"I passed the MeasureUp tests with a 90 and failed the exam".

If you would like, go try out www.selftestsoftware.com for the exam.

Which MCDST exam are you taking? 70-271 or 70-272?


Lasher
--
MCNGP #L
There's no place like MCNGP!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
rask
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2006
Hi happy new year.

Im taking 70 271 next week. i prepared for it since last year I took measure
up again i scored 96 percent but the questions are all the same. im afraid
that in the actual exam the questions will be entirely different. I took the
exam cram exam again and scored 85 percent. my heart is not that strong i
guess

thanks for the reply

"Lasher" wrote:

> "=?Utf-8?B?cmFzaw==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > hello i did mspress test exam but failed got only 50 percent but
> > second time passed because obviously i encountered the some questions
> > again. the same as exam cram and measureup. im afraid that if i take
> > the real test i will fail.
> >
> > my question is that im i doing good or bad?
> >
> > thanks for the time if somebody answers me
> >

>
> MeasureUp tests are much harder than the acutal exam. I would strongly
> recommend continuing to take them because I haven't heard anyone say yet
> "I passed the MeasureUp tests with a 90 and failed the exam".
>
> If you would like, go try out www.selftestsoftware.com for the exam.
>
> Which MCDST exam are you taking? 70-271 or 70-272?
>
>
> Lasher
> --
> MCNGP #L
> There's no place like MCNGP!
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Lasher
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-05-2006
"=?Utf-8?B?cmFzaw==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi happy new year.
>
> Im taking 70 271 next week. i prepared for it since last year I took
> measure up again i scored 96 percent but the questions are all the
> same. im afraid that in the actual exam the questions will be entirely
> different. I took the exam cram exam again and scored 85 percent. my
> heart is not that strong i guess
>
> thanks for the reply
>
> "Lasher" wrote:
>
>> "=?Utf-8?B?cmFzaw==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > hello i did mspress test exam but failed got only 50 percent but
>> > second time passed because obviously i encountered the some
>> > questions again. the same as exam cram and measureup. im afraid
>> > that if i take the real test i will fail.
>> >
>> > my question is that im i doing good or bad?
>> >
>> > thanks for the time if somebody answers me
>> >

>>
>> MeasureUp tests are much harder than the acutal exam. I would
>> strongly recommend continuing to take them because I haven't heard
>> anyone say yet "I passed the MeasureUp tests with a 90 and failed the
>> exam".
>>
>> If you would like, go try out www.selftestsoftware.com for the exam.
>>
>> Which MCDST exam are you taking? 70-271 or 70-272?
>>
>>
>> Lasher
>> --
>> MCNGP #L
>> There's no place like MCNGP!
>>

>


Go get the STS software for the exam if you need more practice.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010
There's no place like MCNGP!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's the best? Syngress x MSPress Marcos Souza Microsoft Certification 1 12-26-2005 11:48 PM
Lost Disk for MSPress Analysizing requirements book Chris Kennedy MCSD 3 06-17-2005 08:59 AM
Exam 70-316 and MSPress book zzz MCSD 5 11-01-2004 12:38 AM
70-290 not sure about mspress harryph MCSE 1 04-29-2004 08:41 PM
mspress trainin kits prasad MCSE 1 09-16-2003 07:09 PM



Advertisments