Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCNGP

MCNGP

AJ Rembert

What does MCNGP stand for?

Simas K.

All MCNGPs are big fans of testking

"AJ Rembert" wrote:

> What does MCNGP stand for?

LRM

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news8rof.11216$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> They are also jobless and don't have a MCSE, and they flip burgers for a
> living.

If they are jobless then how can they be making a living flipping burgers?

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

FrisbeeŽ

"AJ Rembert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What does MCNGP stand for?

I suggest checking out the web site.

Figuring out what that URL might be could be tricky, though.

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "AJ Rembert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What does MCNGP stand for?

> I suggest checking out the web site.
>
> Figuring out what that URL might be could be tricky, though.

Ooh can you PLEASE tell me?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Briscobar

MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "AJ Rembert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> What does MCNGP stand for?

>> I suggest checking out the web site.
>>
>> Figuring out what that URL might be could be tricky, though.

> Ooh can you PLEASE tell me?

allitcertkiller.com?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
"www.mcngp.com."

The Rev [MCT]

PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR FRIES
COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news8rof.11216$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> They are also jobless and don't have a MCSE, and they flip burgers for a
>> living.
>>

> If they are jobless then how can they be making a living flipping burgers?
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2
> www.mcngp.com lowdes access denied

LRM

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR FRIES
> COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON

Would you like an apple pie with that?

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Briscobar

LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR
>> FRIES COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON
>>

> Would you like an apple pie with that?

Ding! Fries are done!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

Lasher

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uzlf49nAGHA.2656
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> PLEASE TO BE GIVING BRAINDUMPS FOR BKFS CERT. NEED REAL ANSWERS FOR
>>> FRIES COOK HELP AND WRITE EXAM SOON
>>>

>> Would you like an apple pie with that?

> Ding! Fries are done!
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

Diiiiiiiiiiing friiiiies are dooooooonne.

Lasher
--
MCNGP #50
There's no place like MCNGP!