Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Transcender and Microsoft Training kit tests

Transcender and Microsoft Training kit tests

MarkT

I am going to take 70-271 tomorrow and was wondering about how the Transender
and Microsoft Training Kit practice exams compare in difficulty to the actual
test.

Thanks,

Mark

dthmtlgod

I found the measureup practice tests that came with the MS Training Kit to
be comparable to the actual exam. Can't afford transcender, so can answer
that.

"MarkT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am going to take 70-271 tomorrow and was wondering about how the

Transender
> and Microsoft Training Kit practice exams compare in difficulty to the

actual
> test.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Taylor

I have to say that I found the MeasureUp tests to be much different in
question format and in degree of difficulty (harder) than the actual
exam.

Self Test Software, www.selftestsoftware.com, who is the other MS
approved testing provider gave a similar format and difficulty level of
the actual exam.

Just keep in mind as with any practice exam if you memorize the answers
and not study effectively that it will not help you pass the exam.

Taylor
--
MCP, MCDST

LRM

"Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have to say that I found the MeasureUp tests to be much different in
> question format and in degree of difficulty (harder) than the actual
> exam.
>
> Self Test Software, www.selftestsoftware.com, who is the other MS
> approved testing provider gave a similar format and difficulty level of
> the actual exam.
>
> Just keep in mind as with any practice exam if you memorize the answers
> and not study effectively that it will not help you pass the exam.
>
> Taylor
> --
> MCP, MCDST

Well, now I have to stalk you. I am so not a database chick, but if this is
where you must post then I guess I'll just have to visit more often.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2
Meet all the hottest IT celebs at www.mcngp.com