Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST Exams

MCDST Exams

TheUnknownTech

How many exams are there to complete to gain the full MCDST?

caroline

"TheUnknownTech" wrote:

> How many exams are there to complete to gain the full MCDST?

caroline

> How many exams are there to complete to gain the full MCDST?

2: 70-271 and 70-272

TheUnknownTech

Thank you Caroline for your quick reply.
--
TheUnknownTech is in the house.

"caroline" wrote:
> > How many exams are there to complete to gain the full MCDST?

> 2: 70-271 and 70-272

dthmtlgod

Caroline was being nice.

If you are thinking about doing the MCDST, I would assume that you would
have some type of a computer background and know how to use the internet.
Go to www.microsoft.com and look it up yourself.

"TheUnknownTech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How many exams are there to complete to gain the full MCDST?

Taylor

Nuf said.

Taylor
--
MCP, MCDST

driver

hi caroline
just new on this group
where I can find all the exams date for the MCDST?
thx
driver