Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST Exams?

MCDST Exams?

BD

Are the MCDST exams anything like the Assesments that Microsoft has on thier
website?

I go to a boot camp next week for the MCDST cert. and did so-so on the
Microsoft Assessments.

Taylor

The questions are similar, however you're not going to experience
anything like the tests that MeasureUp provides for the assessments
provided in terms of sheer difficultly. Also, the questions where you
select an order or proper procedure from an adjacent list are not on
the actual exam. Hope this helps.

Taylor
--
MCP, MCDST

sarath

Check out the following link and you can download sample test demo. The demo
describes how real MCP exam look like.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...nnovations.asp
--
MCP, MCDST
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

"BD" wrote:

> Are the MCDST exams anything like the Assesments that Microsoft has on thier
> website?
>
> I go to a boot camp next week for the MCDST cert. and did so-so on the
> Microsoft Assessments.

Taylor

I want to say that the newer MCDBA tests are more similar to the case
study exams. From what I know, there are some when going for the
MCSE/MCSA. However, the format is not click and drag for the MCDST as
of right now.

Taylor
--
MCP, MCDST

Taylor

Quoting myself:

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments