Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MS Press books question

MS Press books question

Nocturnal

I bought my two books when they both came out. Is there a second edition
out that touches on SP2 in detail? I know for a fact when the first two
original books came out they both briefly mentioned SP2.

sarath

did you try "Appendix A".
--
MCP, MCDST
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

"Nocturnal" wrote:

> I bought my two books when they both came out. Is there a second edition
> out that touches on SP2 in detail? I know for a fact when the first two
> original books came out they both briefly mentioned SP2.

Taylor

They would briefly mention SP2 because it would be coming out soon. On
the front of the book it would say "Second Edition".

Taylor
--
MCP, MCDST