Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: MCSDT certification exam question

Re: MCSDT certification exam question

Jon

You have to do both. MCDST certification requires you to pass the following:
(Exam 70-271): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft® Windows® XP
Operating System, Second Edition

(Exam 70-272): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on
a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp
"Pedro Simoes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Two exams are required to achieve MCDST, 70-271 and 70-272. If you have
> passed either to achieve MCP then you just need to take the other, if
> you
> achieved MCP by passing any other Microsoft exam, then you need to pass
> these two.
>

> "Abdul" <Abdul @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> > I am MCP certified. Now my question is do i still need to give 2

> Exam
> > for
> > MCDST for only one I am completely lost help me here. Thanks in

> > for
> > your time.

Taylor

Jon,

Ignore Pedro. Just a friendly word of advice.

Taylor
--
MCP, MCDST