Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Very frustrated need ans right ans fast

Very frustrated need ans right ans fast

kent42c

Hi all

I need a straight answer from someone who has used or really know some who
used Transcender either for the 70-271 or 272 if not any Exam.
My problem is that I got 933 on 271 & now doing 272 this week. I study for
about 3 weeks to make sure I was prepared. MCDST is now a requirement at my
job, but some people in my department don’t want to study they want my boss
to buy transcenders or the will find brainbumps they says. It would by
appreciated very much if someone can give me a straight answer does
Transcenders have the actual questions for the exam, also someone mention
something about Testking a guest this is another dump.

Thank-you

Very Frustrated
ps dont get me wrong if you did use transcender i haver no problem with that
as long as you learn something new.

sarath

Hello kent42c

I don’t know about Transcende or any other exam suppliers. I use MS press
book and measureup practice exam. I can’t believe why people looking for
brain dumps. IT industry all ways looking people to hire well educated and
experience. If your boss is thinking to buy any brain dumps what he expecting
from the employees. If you got 933 from 271 so you know how you studied and
what your knowledge is. Forget about peoples what saying and do study
yourself. Like you I passed 271 with 986 marks and 272 next week mine too.

I am suing MS press book and exam cram book. Beside I always use TechNet web
site and MS KB articles. So far I am happy about my way. I don’t think anyone
selling actual questions. Even though it not easy to do because questions
database are not small. I took 271 twice and I didn’t meet same questions.

good luck for your exam
--
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

"kent42c" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I need a straight answer from someone who has used or really know some who
> used Transcender either for the 70-271 or 272 if not any Exam.
> My problem is that I got 933 on 271 & now doing 272 this week. I study for
> about 3 weeks to make sure I was prepared. MCDST is now a requirement at my
> job, but some people in my department don’t want to study they want my boss
> to buy transcenders or the will find brainbumps they says. It would by
> appreciated very much if someone can give me a straight answer does
> Transcenders have the actual questions for the exam, also someone mention
> something about Testking a guest this is another dump.
>
> Thank-you
>
> Very Frustrated
> ps dont get me wrong if you did use transcender i haver no problem with that
> as long as you learn something new.

Taylor

How do braindumps help you in learning? Your next, or current,
employer is going to not benefit from you cheating on your test.
Besides, go ahead and post that in a public Microsoft forum and wait
for http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) find your E-Mail address.

Taylor

Frisbee

"kent42c" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> I need a straight answer from someone who has used or really know some who
> used Transcender either for the 70-271 or 272 if not any Exam.
> My problem is that I got 933 on 271 & now doing 272 this week. I study for
> about 3 weeks to make sure I was prepared. MCDST is now a requirement at
> my
> job, but some people in my department don't want to study they want my
> boss
> to buy transcenders or the will find brainbumps they says. It would by
> appreciated very much if someone can give me a straight answer does
> Transcenders have the actual questions for the exam, also someone mention
> something about Testking a guest this is another dump.
>
> Thank-you
>
> Very Frustrated
> ps dont get me wrong if you did use transcender i haver no problem with
> that
> as long as you learn something new.

Kent,

Short and sweet answer: Transcenders are not dumps, Testkings are dumps.
Avoid the latter.

Do your boss a favor and let him know that others are considering
cheating on their exams. I doubt your boss wants brain-dead employees.

kent42c

Hi Taylor

Not to sound mean but can you read the post properly first (I know I made a
few grammar errors). I do not use dumps or Transcenders. I am just trying to
find out the correct answer so I discuses the issues with my boss. By the
way, I’m now taking 2 days of my vacation days to study at home with no
distractions I have 2 great kids 6 & 8 try to study starting at 4 pm after
school.I do take studying very seriously if not what is the point.

Thank-you for your understanding