Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > tips that you could share to pass the MCP exam

tips that you could share to pass the MCP exam

alysha

hi all,

hope i'm not off the topic, i can't find the forum that specifically talks
about MCP.
i'm currently doing a self-review for the mcp exam and pursue on taking up
mcdst if i'm lucky enough to pass the mcp test.

what are the additional tips that you could suggest which could help me to
pass the mcp exam?

thanks in advance.

alysha

dthmtlgod

I don't think their is such a thing as a MCP exam.

If you pass any exam (at least most of them), you become a MCP.

"alysha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> hope i'm not off the topic, i can't find the forum that specifically talks
> about MCP.
> i'm currently doing a self-review for the mcp exam and pursue on taking up
> mcdst if i'm lucky enough to pass the mcp test.
>
> what are the additional tips that you could suggest which could help me to
> pass the mcp exam?
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> alysha

MitchS

"dthmtlgod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23F1$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't think their is such a thing as a MCP exam.
>
> If you pass any exam (at least most of them), you become a MCP.

Then there is such thing as an MCP exam, in fact there are many of them.
--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

Taylor

Unfortunatly, this time you guys are being more of a hindrance than a
help.

How to become an MCP:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

Go read it and choose what you want to do.

Taylor

alysha

thank you