Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > I passed the exam 271

I passed the exam 271

sarath

Hey guys.. I passed the 70-271 exams this morning with 986 marks. This is my
3rd try with 271 and before I got only 677 both times. I know I did my study
hard and 14 days I didn’t sleep. Oh my god it was hard time to me. Before I
was thinking exam may be easy and I didn’t prepare for that enough capacity
of study level. Finally I understood I spend money for nothing so, I start
study 16 hrs a day.

First, I have to thanks for Taylor who gave me to advise to find TechNet
articles for TCP/IP fundamentals. That was my weakest point and found the
many solution with white papers. Thanks Taylor.

So how I did my exam it is not easy to do. I make small network in my home
and that’s the one I used for my “troubleshooting lab” appear on MS press
book. I used MS press book and examcram2. I got many questions SP2. If anyone
looking for the information how to pass the exam these are my opinions.

1. Use MS press book and do all practice indicate in each and every chapter.
2. For the SP2 use “Appendix A” and try to understand security features. As
well as new features what available on the SP2.
3. Keep your close eye with examcram2 questions indicate end of the each
chapter. All those questions they make as review of the entire chapter.
4. Use Microsoft Knowledge Base articles and review all up and down.
5.Use TechNet articles to find all technical resources and keep in mind you
can find the solution for your weakness from there.
6.Spend enough time for the study.

I used practice exam came with MS Press book (300 + object 150) and
examcram2. Now I have to prepare for 272. Good luck everybody.

Sarath
--
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

rask

Hello sarath congratiolations you must be very happy.

so how long have you studied it? before the exam
thanks for the tips they are very helpful. goodluck to your next test

"sarath" wrote:

> Hey guys.. I passed the 70-271 exams this morning with 986 marks. This is my
> 3rd try with 271 and before I got only 677 both times. I know I did my study
> hard and 14 days I didn’t sleep. Oh my god it was hard time to me. Before I
> was thinking exam may be easy and I didn’t prepare for that enough capacity
> of study level. Finally I understood I spend money for nothing so, I start
> study 16 hrs a day.
>
> First, I have to thanks for Taylor who gave me to advise to find TechNet
> articles for TCP/IP fundamentals. That was my weakest point and found the
> many solution with white papers. Thanks Taylor.
>
> So how I did my exam it is not easy to do. I make small network in my home
> and that’s the one I used for my “troubleshooting lab” appear on MS press
> book. I used MS press book and examcram2. I got many questions SP2. If anyone
> looking for the information how to pass the exam these are my opinions.
>
> 1. Use MS press book and do all practice indicate in each and every chapter.
> 2. For the SP2 use “Appendix A” and try to understand security features. As
> well as new features what available on the SP2.
> 3. Keep your close eye with examcram2 questions indicate end of the each
> chapter. All those questions they make as review of the entire chapter.
> 4. Use Microsoft Knowledge Base articles and review all up and down.
> 5.Use TechNet articles to find all technical resources and keep in mind you
> can find the solution for your weakness from there.
> 6.Spend enough time for the study.
>
> I used practice exam came with MS Press book (300 + object 150) and
> examcram2. Now I have to prepare for 272. Good luck everybody.
>
> Sarath
> --
> Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

sarath

Hello Rask

Thanks and you know I was failed twice 271. Before I didn’t spend enough
time for study that because same time I was studding French. Finally I dump
my French course and spend whole time for this. 14 days I gave my full
attention for the 271. Now I am spending my time for 272. Good luck for you.

--
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

kapil

"sarath" wrote:

> Hey guys.. I passed the 70-271 exams this morning with 986 marks. This is my
> 3rd try with 271 and before I got only 677 both times. I know I did my study
> hard and 14 days I didn’t sleep. Oh my god it was hard time to me. Before I
> was thinking exam may be easy and I didn’t prepare for that enough capacity
> of study level. Finally I understood I spend money for nothing so, I start
> study 16 hrs a day.
>
> First, I have to thanks for Taylor who gave me to advise to find TechNet
> articles for TCP/IP fundamentals. That was my weakest point and found the
> many solution with white papers. Thanks Taylor.
>
> So how I did my exam it is not easy to do. I make small network in my home
> and that’s the one I used for my “troubleshooting lab” appear on MS press
> book. I used MS press book and examcram2. I got many questions SP2. If anyone
> looking for the information how to pass the exam these are my opinions.
>
> 1. Use MS press book and do all practice indicate in each and every chapter.
> 2. For the SP2 use “Appendix A” and try to understand security features. As
> well as new features what available on the SP2.
> 3. Keep your close eye with examcram2 questions indicate end of the each
> chapter. All those questions they make as review of the entire chapter.
> 4. Use Microsoft Knowledge Base articles and review all up and down.
> 5.Use TechNet articles to find all technical resources and keep in mind you
> can find the solution for your weakness from there.
> 6.Spend enough time for the study.
>
> I used practice exam came with MS Press book (300 + object 150) and
> examcram2. Now I have to prepare for 272. Good luck everybody.
>
> Sarath
> --
> Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

kapil

Hello Dear Friends
Congrulations to those who have passed their exams.

I have failed my exam 271 .I scored 519 this was my first attempt i done the
hard work and i was very confident about that i am felling well with the
271. There were one or two topics which i was worrying for. i don't know what
happened

But i will try very hard this time. I f u or anyone give me any further
guidance that will be very appreciable

Thanks and good to everyone for their certifications exams.

"sarath" wrote:

> Hey guys.. I passed the 70-271 exams this morning with 986 marks. This is my
> 3rd try with 271 and before I got only 677 both times. I know I did my study
> hard and 14 days I didn’t sleep. Oh my god it was hard time to me. Before I
> was thinking exam may be easy and I didn’t prepare for that enough capacity
> of study level. Finally I understood I spend money for nothing so, I start
> study 16 hrs a day.
>
> First, I have to thanks for Taylor who gave me to advise to find TechNet
> articles for TCP/IP fundamentals. That was my weakest point and found the
> many solution with white papers. Thanks Taylor.
>
> So how I did my exam it is not easy to do. I make small network in my home
> and that’s the one I used for my “troubleshooting lab” appear on MS press
> book. I used MS press book and examcram2. I got many questions SP2. If anyone
> looking for the information how to pass the exam these are my opinions.
>
> 1. Use MS press book and do all practice indicate in each and every chapter.
> 2. For the SP2 use “Appendix A” and try to understand security features. As
> well as new features what available on the SP2.
> 3. Keep your close eye with examcram2 questions indicate end of the each
> chapter. All those questions they make as review of the entire chapter.
> 4. Use Microsoft Knowledge Base articles and review all up and down.
> 5.Use TechNet articles to find all technical resources and keep in mind you
> can find the solution for your weakness from there.
> 6.Spend enough time for the study.
>
> I used practice exam came with MS Press book (300 + object 150) and
> examcram2. Now I have to prepare for 272. Good luck everybody.
>
> Sarath
> --
> Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

sarath

Read what i said here. Don’t worry and try it again. Some people going to
pass it their first try. Unfortunately I tried twice and finally I did.
--

"kapil" wrote:

> Hello Dear Friends
> Congrulations to those who have passed their exams.
>
> I have failed my exam 271 .I scored 519 this was my first attempt i done the
> hard work and i was very confident about that i am felling well with the
> 271. There were one or two topics which i was worrying for. i don't know what
> happened
>
> But i will try very hard this time. I f u or anyone give me any further
> guidance that will be very appreciable
>
> Thanks and good to everyone for their certifications exams.

Taylor

Kapil,

What section were you lacking in the most? I'll try and give you an
idea of what you can do to maybe study a little better.

Taylor

hannah29

Congratulation sarath, you did a great job

Sorry for kapil but dont loose your heart. You will do better nex
time. Follow as sarath has suggested and addition to this use a goo
practice exam to ensure your success.

All the best

-
hannah2