Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > test king

test king

Taylor

Something else that I want to include, the MeasureUp Exam 70-271
includes 300 questions from the back of the MS Press book. The
MeasureUp Exam includes a testing format called "Adaptive Testing",
which is similar to how the actual exam can be weighted. As it states
in "Adaptive Testing", it's near impossible to make a straight 100%, so
it really focuses on which section that you need to concentrate on by
"adapting" to more difficult questions from those you've answered
correctly or incorrectly.

Another good MS Approved Practice Test company is Self Test Software.
The STS 70-271 Exam includes 127 multiple questions, however it has a
study mode that gives "Flash Cards" that are self graded. Learning the
terms can be extremely helpful in recall during the exam.

The downfall to both of these exams is that neither has questions
geared towards Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Taylor

rask

Thanks very much, Taylor.

I bought a book from exam cram I will read it and study.
I hope Ill pass the exam

"Taylor" wrote:

> Something else that I want to include, the MeasureUp Exam 70-271
> includes 300 questions from the back of the MS Press book. The
> MeasureUp Exam includes a testing format called "Adaptive Testing",
> which is similar to how the actual exam can be weighted. As it states
> in "Adaptive Testing", it's near impossible to make a straight 100%, so
> it really focuses on which section that you need to concentrate on by
> "adapting" to more difficult questions from those you've answered
> correctly or incorrectly.
>
> Another good MS Approved Practice Test company is Self Test Software.
> The STS 70-271 Exam includes 127 multiple questions, however it has a
> study mode that gives "Flash Cards" that are self graded. Learning the
> terms can be extremely helpful in recall during the exam.
>
> The downfall to both of these exams is that neither has questions
> geared towards Windows XP Service Pack 2.
>

> Taylor

Taylor

rask,

Read what I said here:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...7dd6d35c99f4e6

Taylor

T-Bone

"rask" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> if im reviewing with measureup is that not cheating?

Ya, my apaloogies. I was thinking about the wrong post. The thing with any
practice exams is that they should only be used for evaluation. Not
studying. Otherwise you start to memorize the answers and think you know the
material better than you really do.

> i just want to be legit.

Good for you.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Copperpenny Copperpenny is offline
Junior Member

They advertise Q&A with explanations. After purchase I discovered no explanation. I contacted customer support, then sales support and both said they don't provide explanations. When I reported and showed them that the advertisement said with explanation and it's even on their home page, all they would say is sorry, it's a mistake, BYE. Just blew me off and refused a refund. BUYER BEWARE, THIS SITE IS FALSELY ADVERTISING THEIR PRODUCTS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS THE WORST I'VE EVER SEEN!!

acme7777 acme7777 is offline
Junior Member

Do not purchase this product!!! First of all it's totally outdated and the materials/practice labs provide no guidance, are completely useless, and are loaded w/ errors. TK claims they have high success for their customers. Not true, total scam!!! After contacting TK directly, they also claim they will not guarantee the success of this product even after website clearly states guarantee w/ zero ambiguity. Stay away and use reputable preparation materials from Micronics, INE, or IPExpert.