Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > System Restore

System Restore

MCP, MCDST, Network+

Just a quick question, System Restore is only on Windows Me & Windows XP
right, not Windows 2000 Pro.

It slipped my mind just wanted to double check.

rask

hello im planning to take mcdst exam 1. how long does it take and how many
questions? is it hard to pass? if i take the measureup exam and pass it do i
have the chance to pass? thanks very much!!

"MCP, MCDST, Network+" wrote:

> Just a quick question, System Restore is only on Windows Me & Windows XP
> right, not Windows 2000 Pro.
>
> It slipped my mind just wanted to double check.

MCP, MCDST, Network+

It's a straight forward test I believe, you can do it in a month if you study
a chapter a day depending on the book. Measure Up is a fine tool, I feel
their questions are harder than the cert itself. Their questions are more
vauge to me while the cert was direct. Doing 270 before helped me as well.

"rask" wrote:

> hello im planning to take mcdst exam 1. how long does it take and how many
> questions? is it hard to pass? if i take the measureup exam and pass it do i
> have the chance to pass? thanks very much!!
>
> "MCP, MCDST, Network+" wrote:
>
> > Just a quick question, System Restore is only on Windows Me & Windows XP
> > right, not Windows 2000 Pro.
> >
> > It slipped my mind just wanted to double check.

rask

thank you mcp