Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > FAXING WITH XP

FAXING WITH XP

BestSteak

Sorry if this is in the wrong place....

I have been studying the microsoft websites and I have learned how to send a
fax with XP, however I have a question that I cant seem to find an answer too.
I own a business and want to know how i can send out multiple faxes with as
few clicks as possible. Currently the way I do it I have to select each
recipient from the address book. I did try creating a GROUP, but that gave me
an error. With a data base of a few hundred fax numbers, I dread the way I
may have to do this by selecting each recipient one at a time.. I hope some
one out there can help me find a fix for this. I am not intrested in BUYING
any type of programs of services to do this. Trying to keep it Free if I can.