Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Score required to pass MCDST exams

Score required to pass MCDST exams

Ciaran h8s M.E.

I've read that 700 is the score required to pass a microsoft exam.

Is this 700 marks out of 1000 available? This is confusing me as I have
scored 75%
in practice exams but am unsure if this would be enough to pass?

Thanks
Ciaran

T-Bone

"Ciaran h8s M.E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I've read that 700 is the score required to pass a microsoft exam.
>
> Is this 700 marks out of 1000 available? This is confusing me as I have
> scored 75%
> in practice exams but am unsure if this would be enough to pass?

What the test is out of and the number of questions varies from person to
person. Answers to these and other questions can be found on the Microsoft
site.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Ciaran h8s M.E.

Thanks for this T-Bone......

I guess it's like asking how long is a piece of string

Cheers dude

"T-Bone" wrote:

> "Ciaran h8s M.E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > I've read that 700 is the score required to pass a microsoft exam.
> >
> > Is this 700 marks out of 1000 available? This is confusing me as I have
> > scored 75%
> > in practice exams but am unsure if this would be enough to pass?

> What the test is out of and the number of questions varies from person to
> person. Answers to these and other questions can be found on the Microsoft
> site.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Jason Chappell

700 is passing, not sure what it is out of.

I just took both of them.