Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-271 tommorow - last moment any advice

70-271 tommorow - last moment any advice

sarath

Hello dear friends..

I am going for 271 exams tomorrow. I feel ok but I have little lack of
confidence about question type. Dose anyone knows which part I have to cover
before the exam. Because I used MS press book and exam cram books and did
some practical exams.

Last moment any suggestions you experience let me know please.

--
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

i had exam alreadly in 12/AUG, and passed the Exam,
i suggest you better study more about NTFS permission

"sarath" <(E-Mail Removed).(donotspam)> 撰寫於郵件新聞:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello dear friends..
>
> I am going for 271 exams tomorrow. I feel ok but I have little lack of
> confidence about question type. Dose anyone knows which part I have to
> cover
> before the exam. Because I used MS press book and exam cram books and did
> some practical exams.
>
> Last moment any suggestions you experience let me know please.
>
> --
> Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

tester

go over NTFS and also Networking and SP2

"=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" <NoSpamPls> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i had exam alreadly in 12/AUG, and passed the Exam,
> i suggest you better study more about NTFS permission
>

> "sarath" <(E-Mail Removed).(donotspam)>

撰寫於郵件新聞:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello dear friends..
> >
> > I am going for 271 exams tomorrow. I feel ok but I have little lack of
> > confidence about question type. Dose anyone knows which part I have to
> > cover
> > before the exam. Because I used MS press book and exam cram books and

did
> > some practical exams.
> >
> > Last moment any suggestions you experience let me know please.
> >
> > --
> > Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

sarath

Thanks for the reply.. I am going today.. appreciate your advice.. thanks

Test tommorow Keith Chilton MCDST 7 03-01-2007 08:36 PM
A+ Tommorow Jamco A+ Certification 9 12-28-2004 02:08 AM
Today Santa tommorow The Dreamers? Jim Fraas DVD Video 3 06-23-2004 10:54 PM
moment by moment Ken W. DVD Video 0 09-24-2003 12:22 AM

Advertisments