Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Access Code

Access Code

chris2602

OK, so I've got my microsoft Net passport, now where do I get my Access Code
so that I can start using the Microsoft E-Learning website for the course
that I'm doing? Any help appreciated
--
Chris K

chris2602

Thanks for that, much appreciated. Have just started a MCDST course and am
looking for extra sources for learning. I have just downloaded the Microsoft
E-learning player and preparation clinics for the 271 and 272.
--
Chris K