Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > registration

registration

David

hi i have been registred for 70-271 and passed but given wron last name and
my test center registred me by this name , how can i repair this error ?
thanks

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

^^ my name have Mid Name - AAAA BBBB CCCC
before MCP site just show my first name and last name,
then i phone to my local microsoft CS center for Cert department
and correct it alreadly
PS: i am in HongKong

"David" <(E-Mail Removed)> glsD:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi i have been registred for 70-271 and passed but given wron last name
> and
> my test center registred me by this name , how can i repair this error ?
> thanks

David

i'm form israel and we have just name and last name i provided "David"
"tsintsadze" in english and hebrew and they taken form hebrew and it seems
like "zinzadze" and they wrote "zinzadna" and it quite not seems to be
"tsintsadze" and next year i'm leaving to Canada and i need to prove that is
my MCDST diploma and later MSCA or MCSE