Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Re: Newbie here ;-)

Re: Newbie here ;-)

HeartSA

Have you looking into the MS Press Books?

"Glen." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Just got access to this group today. I thought I would send a
> message to introduce myself.
>
> I'm from the UK and am looking to get started with an MCDST course.
>
> I went to my local college yesterday only to find out that the 10
> week MCDST course runs during the day whilst I'm out there
> working! ;-(
>
> Can't seem to find any other classroom based courses about... at
> reasonable prices of course!
>
> So I guess it's going to be CBT / Videos etc.
>
> Can someone suggest a good site to buy a self paced MCDST course
> please
>
> Many thanks,
>
> GLen.

HeartSA

I think they are very good, between that book and the Measure-Up practice
exams (300 questions) that come with the book, I passed both exams on the
first try. You also get a discount on the exam as well.

"Glen." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I haven't. Are they any good...
>
> Glen
>
> On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:39:22 -0400, "HeartSA" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Have you looking into the MS Press Books?
> >

> >"Glen." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Just got access to this group today. I thought I would send a
> >> message to introduce myself.
> >>
> >> I'm from the UK and am looking to get started with an MCDST course.
> >>
> >> I went to my local college yesterday only to find out that the 10
> >> week MCDST course runs during the day whilst I'm out there
> >> working! ;-(
> >>
> >> Can't seem to find any other classroom based courses about... at
> >> reasonable prices of course!
> >>
> >> So I guess it's going to be CBT / Videos etc.
> >>
> >> Can someone suggest a good site to buy a self paced MCDST course
> >> please
> >>
> >> Many thanks,
> >>
> >> GLen.

Dave