Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > finish MCDST - 70-272 Passed & Tips

finish MCDST - 70-272 Passed & Tips

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

just passed 272 today , i got 70-271 - 766 mark in 8/12,
, althought i can answer over 90% question, and i think i will get over 850
mark, but i just got 753 marks in 70-272 , God bless me, i don't need 2nd
shot ~.~"

50 question in 155mins, just 3 question is about USB Hub and Device
connection, less then 5 question about the NTFS File Share / Domain
Permission.
most question is About Office 2003 - Word & Excel & Outlook Secruity
but IE & OE question Not much ,under 10 question >_< ,
NO Power Management Q. such as APCI, APM etc.

because many people say that 272 is easy, so it make me lazy in 272....i
just Read MSPress Book 3 day ...., but i think MSPress Book that i get is
not useful for me....so that don't braindump anyway...

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

this my First MS Cert, thx guy who had answer my question & Help me so much~
Next to MCAD or Macromedia Flash 8& Dreamweaver 8 Cert...

"=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" <NoSpamPls> 撰寫於郵件新聞:(E-Mail Removed) bl...
> just passed 272 today , i got 70-271 - 766 mark in 8/12,
> , althought i can answer over 90% question, and i think i will get over
> 850 mark, but i just got 753 marks in 70-272 , God bless me, i don't
> need 2nd shot ~.~"
>
> 50 question in 155mins, just 3 question is about USB Hub and Device
> connection, less then 5 question about the NTFS File Share / Domain
> Permission.
> most question is About Office 2003 - Word & Excel & Outlook Secruity
> but IE & OE question Not much ,under 10 question >_< ,
> NO Power Management Q. such as APCI, APM etc.
>
> because many people say that 272 is easy, so it make me lazy in 272....i
> just Read MSPress Book 3 day ...., but i think MSPress Book that i get is
> not useful for me....so that don't braindump anyway...

jalle

Whwn they told you you'll get certificate. I passed 272 two weeks ago
and not shore when they'll send me a cert.?

jalle

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

Ah......i also want to know, when i passed 271, i login mcp site and request
welcome kit ,but at now, the welcome kit is not arrive...
and i also want to know "Where" can i request MCDST Cert ...
it seem no section in mcp site to request the cert...

"jalle" <(E-Mail Removed)> 撰寫於郵件新聞:1125058996.670796.40020@g47g2000cwa .googlegroups.com...
> Whwn they told you you'll get certificate. I passed 272 two weeks ago
> and not shore when they'll send me a cert.?
>
> jalle

jalle

Actually this is what happend after my first exam.

I recieved 2 emails from Microsoft telling me to register on MCP site.
I got MCP ID and next was:

"For detailed instructions on how to access the MCP Member site and
order the Welcome Kit visit
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/welcome.asp. "
I signed in with NET passport , and CONFIRMED my SHIPPMENT adress so
they can send me WELCOME package (what ever is it)
After I have loged in to above site I got link on the left side
"Program Benefit" -> "Welcome Cit".

Now I'm waiting...And also I have big dillema about this question:

Do I need to go to 70-271 exam after I passed 70-272?

was your experience simillar?

thnx in advice

HeartSA

Awesome job.

"=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" <NoSpamPls> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> just passed 272 today , i got 70-271 - 766 mark in 8/12,
> , althought i can answer over 90% question, and i think i will get over

850
> mark, but i just got 753 marks in 70-272 , God bless me, i don't need

2nd
> shot ~.~"
>
> 50 question in 155mins, just 3 question is about USB Hub and Device
> connection, less then 5 question about the NTFS File Share / Domain
> Permission.
> most question is About Office 2003 - Word & Excel & Outlook Secruity
> but IE & OE question Not much ,under 10 question >_< ,
> NO Power Management Q. such as APCI, APM etc.
>
> because many people say that 272 is easy, so it make me lazy in 272....i
> just Read MSPress Book 3 day ...., but i think MSPress Book that i get is
> not useful for me....so that don't braindump anyway...

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

ah~~sorry, my english is not good (i am chinese man)...
yes, i think so , u passed 272, better complete 271 to get MCDST

"jalle" <(E-Mail Removed)> 撰寫於郵件新聞:1125060321.941329.71400@z14g2000cwz .googlegroups.com...
> Actually this is what happend after my first exam.
>
> I recieved 2 emails from Microsoft telling me to register on MCP site.
> I got MCP ID and next was:
>
> "For detailed instructions on how to access the MCP Member site and
> order the Welcome Kit visit
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/welcome.asp. "
> I signed in with NET passport , and CONFIRMED my SHIPPMENT adress so
> they can send me WELCOME package (what ever is it)
> After I have loged in to above site I got link on the left side
> "Program Benefit" -> "Welcome Cit".
>

> Now I'm waiting...And also I have big dillema about this question:
>
> Do I need to go to 70-271 exam after I passed 70-272?
>
> was your experience simillar?
>
> thnx in advice

milton

Congras!! weldone. I know your feel good ha!!
I have exam 16/9 first 70-271 and 22/9 70-272. I am doing myself study. Only
use ms press book and examcram.. Now I feel i have to change my exam dates.
what do you think. 16/9 is okay. but after that i have only a week to follow
next exam. if anyone have any idea.. please give me some advise. sorry for my
english. thanks

"=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" wrote:

> just passed 272 today , i got 70-271 - 766 mark in 8/12,
> , althought i can answer over 90% question, and i think i will get over 850
> mark, but i just got 753 marks in 70-272 , God bless me, i don't need 2nd
> shot ~.~"
>
> 50 question in 155mins, just 3 question is about USB Hub and Device
> connection, less then 5 question about the NTFS File Share / Domain
> Permission.
> most question is About Office 2003 - Word & Excel & Outlook Secruity
> but IE & OE question Not much ,under 10 question >_< ,
> NO Power Management Q. such as APCI, APM etc.
>
> because many people say that 272 is easy, so it make me lazy in 272....i
> just Read MSPress Book 3 day ...., but i think MSPress Book that i get is
> not useful for me....so that don't braindump anyway...

Print digital photos online - 9 cents per print, plus 10% off. All sizes from 4x6 up to 30x60. Same price for Matte finish and glossy finish nathan_usny Digital Photography 2 09-12-2005 11:30 PM
Print digital photos online - 9 cents per print, plus 10% off. All sizes from 4x6 up to 30x60. Same price for Matte finish and glossy finish nathan_usny Digital Photography 0 09-12-2005 06:09 PM
MCDST study tips Brian MCDST 2 06-07-2005 01:15 AM
Mozilla Tips reaches 100 Tips and 90,000 Visits Cornelius Fichtner Firefox 0 12-18-2003 11:50 PM

Advertisments