Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > going for 272 tomorrow

going for 272 tomorrow

Jasper

Hi everyone,
Tomorrow I am doing my 272 exam.
Do you have any last minute tips for me or things I should certainly know
before taking the exam? I already did the 271 exam and for this exam I used
the Microsoft Press book for 272.
which are the most important objectives?
Thanks
Jasper

=Zero@HK=ASP.NET/VB

i also have 272 exam 2day later, i have passed 271 .
i use measure up and actual test book,
i study more IE / OE / Remote Desktop setting.
some people say that 272 is easy, but i don't think so
anyway, hope we can complete the mission.

"Jasper" wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Tomorrow I am doing my 272 exam.
> Do you have any last minute tips for me or things I should certainly know
> before taking the exam? I already did the 271 exam and for this exam I used
> the Microsoft Press book for 272.
> which are the most important objectives?
> Thanks
> Jasper

Jasper

I hope the same!
Good luck with your exam today

Jasper

"=Zero@HK=ASP.NET/VB" wrote:

> i also have 272 exam 2day later, i have passed 271 .
> i use measure up and actual test book,
> i study more IE / OE / Remote Desktop setting.
> some people say that 272 is easy, but i don't think so
> anyway, hope we can complete the mission.
>
> "Jasper" wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> > Tomorrow I am doing my 272 exam.
> > Do you have any last minute tips for me or things I should certainly know
> > before taking the exam? I already did the 271 exam and for this exam I used
> > the Microsoft Press book for 272.
> > which are the most important objectives?
> > Thanks
> > Jasper

HeartSA

Good luck to both of you. I am also in the same situation and followed the
same study info. My test is on Monday.

"Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I hope the same!
> Good luck with your exam today
>
> Jasper
>
> "=Zero@HK=ASP.NET/VB" wrote:
>
> > i also have 272 exam 2day later, i have passed 271 .
> > i use measure up and actual test book,
> > i study more IE / OE / Remote Desktop setting.
> > some people say that 272 is easy, but i don't think so
> > anyway, hope we can complete the mission.
> >
> > "Jasper" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi everyone,
> > > Tomorrow I am doing my 272 exam.
> > > Do you have any last minute tips for me or things I should certainly

know
> > > before taking the exam? I already did the 271 exam and for this exam I

used
> > > the Microsoft Press book for 272.
> > > which are the most important objectives?
> > > Thanks
> > > Jasper

Jasper

I passed!
There were 50 questions, mostly about IE and OE.

"HeartSA" wrote:

> Good luck to both of you. I am also in the same situation and followed the
> same study info. My test is on Monday.
>

> "Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I hope the same!
> > Good luck with your exam today
> >
> > Jasper
> >
> > "=Zero@HK=ASP.NET/VB" wrote:
> >
> > > i also have 272 exam 2day later, i have passed 271 .
> > > i use measure up and actual test book,
> > > i study more IE / OE / Remote Desktop setting.
> > > some people say that 272 is easy, but i don't think so
> > > anyway, hope we can complete the mission.

> know

> used

HeartSA

Congrats, IE and OE, time to study those

"Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I passed!
> There were 50 questions, mostly about IE and OE.
>

> "HeartSA" wrote:
>
> > Good luck to both of you. I am also in the same situation and followed

the
> > same study info. My test is on Monday.
> >

> > "Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I hope the same!
> > > Good luck with your exam today
> > >
> > > Jasper

certainly
> > know

exam I
> > used

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good~~! i hope i will have mostly IE & OE question, i will Exam in Friday
( Asia Time )

"Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> 级糶秎ン穝籇:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed!
> There were 50 questions, mostly about IE and OE.
>

> "HeartSA" wrote:
>
>> Good luck to both of you. I am also in the same situation and followed
>> the
>> same study info. My test is on Monday.
>>

>> "Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > I hope the same!
>> > Good luck with your exam today
>> >
>> > Jasper

>> know

>> used

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

me too ^^
"HeartSA" <(E-Mail Removed)> 级糶秎ン穝籇:(E-Mail Removed) bl...
> Congrats, IE and OE, time to study those
>

> "Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I passed!
>> There were 50 questions, mostly about IE and OE.
>>

>> "HeartSA" wrote:
>>
>> > Good luck to both of you. I am also in the same situation and followed

> the
>> > same study info. My test is on Monday.
>> >

>> > "Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> certainly
>> > know

> exam I
>> > used

igotrivered

just passed 272 this morning myself. definately pleny of remote desktop
questions

"=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" wrote:

> Cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Good~~! i hope i will have mostly IE & OE question, i will Exam in Friday
> ( Asia Time )
>
> "Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> 录露录g漏贸露l楼贸路s禄D:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I passed!
> > There were 50 questions, mostly about IE and OE.
> >

> > "HeartSA" wrote:
> >
> >> Good luck to both of you. I am also in the same situation and followed
> >> the
> >> same study info. My test is on Monday.
> >>

> >> "Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> know
> >> used

Passed 271 - Now I write 272 tomorrow Muncher MCDST 5 03-07-2008 09:59 PM
Taking the 272 tomorrow Frank Shannon MCDST 4 02-19-2007 11:44 PM
70-272 tomorrow Methos MCDST 8 07-26-2005 08:26 PM
70-272 Passed 3RD Attempt w/MS Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn JSIC MCDST 3 07-22-2005 02:50 AM
Going to write 70-214 Tomorrow NetAdept MCSA 4 07-28-2003 03:19 PM

Advertisments