Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > RE: Retake exam

RE: Retake exam

AmyAmandaAllen

You need to look at the second shot offer but Im pretty sure you had to enter
it BEFORE you signed up for the exam.

Good Luck

"Russell Hastings" wrote:

> I failed the 271 test today so I need to know how to receive a voucher or
> whatever it is to retake the test again without charge. Any ideas?

kelkel

Hi,
how do i know if i was entitled for 2nd shot ,for paper 70-271.Does
microsoft send me a confirmation letter or what..i've think i had register
before hand but not sure!how to cofirm this issue!thks!

"AmyAmandaAllen" wrote:

> You need to look at the second shot offer but Im pretty sure you had to enter
> it BEFORE you signed up for the exam.
>
> Good Luck
>
> "Russell Hastings" wrote:
>
> > I failed the 271 test today so I need to know how to receive a voucher or
> > whatever it is to retake the test again without charge. Any ideas?

Newkie

I was told to call 1-800-837-8734 between 7am and 7pm CST M-F and tell them
you have a code to retake either or both tests. They scheduled the new test
for me right them and emailed me a confirmation within 5 minutes.