Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Did anyone use messurup practice exam?

Did anyone use messurup practice exam?

milton

Hello all

I am preaparing for mcdst exam in next month. Did anyone have experince
about messurup practice exam for 271. Is it useful or not. Messurup has 300
practice questions. i heard it from one ofmy friend. Before i am going to by
it i would like ask someone who use it for the exam.

** Please progive my english. I know my english knowladge is very poor.
sorry about that.**

thanks

Michel Vaillant

I used MeasureUp for bit my exams and found it verry useful. Take your time
for the practice exams and be sure to concentrate on the answers and
explanations, since this is the most valuable part in my eyes. I had the
fear that I wasn't prepared enough for my exam though I got +95 % in all my
last tries with the practice exams but only because I remembered the
questions and answers ... by reading the explanations for almost all
questions (except the no brainers) it helped me to figure out questions
about things I hand't seen before because they explained things about the
wrong answers too ...

Grtz

"milton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all
>
> I am preaparing for mcdst exam in next month. Did anyone have experince
> about messurup practice exam for 271. Is it useful or not. Messurup has

300
> practice questions. i heard it from one ofmy friend. Before i am going to

by
> it i would like ask someone who use it for the exam.
>
> ** Please progive my english. I know my english knowladge is very poor.
> sorry about that.**
>
> thanks

Deb

The measureup tests helped me no end. Like most people I didn't think I was
ready for 271. This is mostly because I'd begun to learn the test answers by
heart and felt this couldn't possibly do me any good during the exam, but in
fact it did! I got 866 which I think is fairly decent.

I was getting 90% on the measureup tests when I finally sat for the real
thing. I had almost NO networking experience and learnt the whole lot from
the MS Press book and the tests. I did re read the network sections 3 times
AND had a network at home. In addition I configured the measureup tests to
flog me on the networking and connectivity questions! You can also configure
to re test on previously missed/incorrect questions.

Good Luck!

DebB