Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST Exam how long take it...

Reply
Thread Tools

MCDST Exam how long take it...

 
 
milton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2005
I registered with VUE. this morning and it says exam time duration for
070-271 155 minutes and 70-272 125 minutes..

how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows please
explain to me.
thanks

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2005
Whattttttt???
my 271 exam is 185 mins, and 272 is 155mins
HongKong test Center


"milton" wrote:

> I registered with VUE. this morning and it says exam time duration for
> 070-271 155 minutes and 70-272 125 minutes..
>
> how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows please
> explain to me.
> thanks
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
milton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2005
sorry i made a misstake.. 185 minutes and 155 minues.. . but my question i
how many questions we have to answer..
--
I wanna get through mcdst.. is it heard


"=-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET" wrote:

> Whattttttt???
> my 271 exam is 185 mins, and 272 is 155mins
> HongKong test Center
>
>
> "milton" wrote:
>
> > I registered with VUE. this morning and it says exam time duration for
> > 070-271 155 minutes and 70-272 125 minutes..
> >
> > how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows please
> > explain to me.
> > thanks
> >

 
Reply With Quote
 
=-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2005
some people say it has 61 question in 271


"milton" wrote:

> sorry i made a misstake.. 185 minutes and 155 minues.. . but my question i
> how many questions we have to answer..
> --
> I wanna get through mcdst.. is it heard
>
>
> "=-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET" wrote:
>
> > Whattttttt???
> > my 271 exam is 185 mins, and 272 is 155mins
> > HongKong test Center
> >
> >
> > "milton" wrote:
> >
> > > I registered with VUE. this morning and it says exam time duration for
> > > 070-271 155 minutes and 70-272 125 minutes..
> > >
> > > how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows please
> > > explain to me.
> > > thanks
> > >

 
Reply With Quote
 
Methos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2005
I had 61 questions on both exams and more then enough time to do them AND
then review my answers


"=-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> some people say it has 61 question in 271
>
>
> "milton" wrote:
>
>> sorry i made a misstake.. 185 minutes and 155 minues.. . but my question
>> i
>> how many questions we have to answer..
>> --
>> I wanna get through mcdst.. is it heard
>>
>>
>> "=-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET" wrote:
>>
>> > Whattttttt???
>> > my 271 exam is 185 mins, and 272 is 155mins
>> > HongKong test Center
>> >
>> >
>> > "milton" wrote:
>> >
>> > > I registered with VUE. this morning and it says exam time duration
>> > > for
>> > > 070-271 155 minutes and 70-272 125 minutes..
>> > >
>> > > how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows
>> > > please
>> > > explain to me.
>> > > thanks
>> > >



 
Reply With Quote
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-11-2005
"milton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows

please
> explain to me.


Nobody can tell you for sure how many question there are because the number
of questions changes based on the difficulty of the questions asked. You'll
note that some people have siad 61, but if you read previous posts in this
group, you'll see other have said 50.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: How include a large array? Edward A. Falk C Programming 1 04-04-2013 08:07 PM
Having compilation error: no match for call to (const __gnu_cxx::hash<long long int>) (const long long int&) veryhotsausage C++ 1 07-04-2008 05:41 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments