Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST = Months Experience??????

MCDST = Months Experience??????

JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)

Would you please tell me how much industry experience the MCDST certification
is good for. I know the A+ certification counts as six months experience but
I don’t know about the MCDST. I am A+ Certified and since 7/8/08 MCDST
certified too.

Thanks

T-Bone

"JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)"
<(E-Mail Removed). com> wrote
> Would you please tell me how much industry experience the MCDST

certification
> is good for.

It depends on the company. Most of the time all certification will do is get
your resume past the HR filters.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)

Ok Thanks

"T-Bone" wrote:

> "JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ)"
> <(E-Mail Removed). com> wrote
> > Would you please tell me how much industry experience the MCDST

> certification
> > is good for.

> It depends on the company. Most of the time all certification will do is get
> your resume past the HR filters.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Tmack

Geezzz. I wish I could get certified 3 yrs. in advance.

"I am A+ Certified and since 7/8/08 "