Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > CBT Nuggets

CBT Nuggets

Batman

Hi,

HAs anyone used cbt nuggets MCDST, to pass their exams? How good are they
becasue I am considering purchasing the vidoes.

thanks

am

Daniel

I used CBT nuggets for the 70-270 MCSA exam and found them to be very
useful. However, they will not teach you all the required skills and
knowledge for the exam. They are great to use as an additional learning tool
alongside the book but don't rely on them.

I hope this helps.

Daniel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Anyone used CBT nuggets pbrew MCSD 0 06-09-2005 09:56 PM
Sybex, CBT Nuggets, and Study Notes For Sale SY0-101 ButtercupsMom Microsoft Certification 0 05-01-2005 01:05 PM
CBT Nuggets Roger Microsoft Certification 1 08-12-2004 08:35 PM
CBT Nuggets for Sale! CJ Microsoft Certification 7 02-28-2004 07:16 PM
Re: CBT Nuggets products Peace Microsoft Certification 1 12-26-2003 01:05 PM

Advertisments