Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Exam 70-271 and 272..

Exam 70-271 and 272..

milton

Heelo friends.. I also preparing for MCDST exam. I bought Walter Glenn
traning kit books and Eaxam Cram both books.. I studied those book and
practice exams but still i feel i am not gong to make this.. Please what
about your feeling. it was hard to you is it easy... let me know if anyone
have expereince with MCDST

Thanks
--
I wanna get through mcdst.. is it hard

Michel Vaillant

The exam wasn't as hard as I feared, but it's verry important to try what
you learn ... once you put into practice what you've learned it's easier
when you get questions you haven't seen in one of your books.
If you have some experience, read the books and made some practice exams
(and scored well on them) I'm sure it will work out!

Grtz

"milton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Heelo friends.. I also preparing for MCDST exam. I bought Walter Glenn
> traning kit books and Eaxam Cram both books.. I studied those book and
> practice exams but still i feel i am not gong to make this.. Please what
> about your feeling. it was hard to you is it easy... let me know if anyone
> have expereince with MCDST
>
> Thanks
> --
> I wanna get through mcdst.. is it hard

I used the same books as you and felt that I wasn't going to make it as
well. I have now passed 271 and will take 272 in October. I find that the
pressure of knowing that the exam is the real thing sharpens the mind, maybe
it will be the same for you. At some point you will have to just go for it
and it sounds like that time is now.
Good luck!
"milton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Heelo friends.. I also preparing for MCDST exam. I bought Walter Glenn
> traning kit books and Eaxam Cram both books.. I studied those book and
> practice exams but still i feel i am not gong to make this.. Please what
> about your feeling. it was hard to you is it easy... let me know if anyone
> have expereince with MCDST
>
> Thanks
> --
> I wanna get through mcdst.. is it hard

milton

Thanks for both of you. Your kind words gave me the guts .. Thnaks guys..
I am practicing messurup exam now..
--
I wanna get through mcdst.. is it heard

"M" wrote:

> I used the same books as you and felt that I wasn't going to make it as
> well. I have now passed 271 and will take 272 in October. I find that the
> pressure of knowing that the exam is the real thing sharpens the mind, maybe
> it will be the same for you. At some point you will have to just go for it
> and it sounds like that time is now.
> Good luck!
> "milton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Heelo friends.. I also preparing for MCDST exam. I bought Walter Glenn
> > traning kit books and Eaxam Cram both books.. I studied those book and
> > practice exams but still i feel i am not gong to make this.. Please what
> > about your feeling. it was hard to you is it easy... let me know if anyone
> > have expereince with MCDST
> >
> > Thanks
> > --
> > I wanna get through mcdst.. is it hard

milton

Ray,
Thanks for the repply. Yes. you are right. I did microsfot online test and i
got good rate.. I am studinng hard. I belive i can get this cerf.. I know if
didn't make it first time so i have to try it again.. yes.. I do.. thnks for
the advice.. I really appreciate.