Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Please BAN F. CHAN

Please BAN F. CHAN

harythewho

He has violated the rules of discussing MCDST in this newsgroup and his posts
must be removed to further prevent any offence to everyone who reads this
forum

T-Bone

"harythewho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> He has violated the rules of discussing MCDST in this newsgroup and his

posts
> must be removed to further prevent any offence to everyone who reads this
> forum

I don't see any posting by that name in this newsgroup. Besides, this is
usenet not a forum. You can't ban someone unless their ISP choose to do so.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

mccurdy

He is correct - Chan is putting pron offers on this site.

"T-Bone" wrote:

> "harythewho" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > He has violated the rules of discussing MCDST in this newsgroup and his

> posts
> > must be removed to further prevent any offence to everyone who reads this
> > forum

> I don't see any posting by that name in this newsgroup. Besides, this is
> usenet not a forum. You can't ban someone unless their ISP choose to do so.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

T-Bone

"mccurdy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> He is correct - Chan is putting pron offers on this site.

This is not a site, this is a newsgroup. So if you'd care to show me where
in this newsgroup it was posted, you are encouraged to do so. Otherwise, he
should be complaining in the newsgroup in question.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL