Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Exam resources

Exam resources

henpat

Hello all
I'm interesting to do the 70-271 and 272. A friend talk me about Testking,
but I don't have any idea about this resources, I already bougth the
Microsoft books from Walter Glenn and I need to do some blank exams.
BTW, whats the difference between testingking and testing-king . com is?

Thanks a lot
henpat

T-Bone

"henpat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> BTW, whats the difference between testingking and testing-king . com is?

There is no difference, they are both only for use by cheating ashfarkers
and if you get caught, you will lose your certs.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Michel Vaillant

Don't start with anything that offers you "real exam questions", just stick
with MeasureUp or anything !!

Grtz

"henpat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all
> I'm interesting to do the 70-271 and 272. A friend talk me about

Testking,
> but I don't have any idea about this resources, I already bougth the
> Microsoft books from Walter Glenn and I need to do some blank exams.
> BTW, whats the difference between testingking and testing-king . com is?
>
> Thanks a lot
> henpat

henpat

Ok, thanks for your feedback.
I'm agreeing with you!

All the best.

"Michel Vaillant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Don't start with anything that offers you "real exam questions", just
> stick
> with MeasureUp or anything !!
>
> Grtz
>
> "henpat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello all
>> I'm interesting to do the 70-271 and 272. A friend talk me about

> Testking,
>> but I don't have any idea about this resources, I already bougth the
>> Microsoft books from Walter Glenn and I need to do some blank exams.
>> BTW, whats the difference between testingking and testing-king . com is?
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>> henpat

Tmack

I bought the Test King questions from a guy on E-Bay for $2. I saw at
least 4 questions on the 20-271 from the TestKing questins. The sample
questions I bought had 200 questions and I only looked at the first 100
twice. For $2, it was worth getting those 4 questions right and if you
average it out; there could have been 8, or more, questions that were
on the real test if I had looked at the entire 200 questions. That's
like 7% of the questions which could make the difference of passing or
failing.

Using sample test questions is not cheating. Although they claim that
all of the questions could be on the test, a lot of them were
applicable to other exams. I saw a lot of questions that were more for
the 70-270 exam; which isn't bad as eventually I'll have to take
that.

I wouldn't pay the full price on their website. It's not worth it.

Don't just study the sample questions no matter where they come from
(TransCender, MeasureUp, Test King). You won't learn enough to do the
job of a desktop support technician and you WON"T pass the exam. You
use these questions to determine what areas you need to spend more time
on studying.

T-Bone

"Tmack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I bought the Test King questions from a guy on E-Bay for $2. I saw at
> least 4 questions on the 20-271 from the TestKing questins.

A.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

> Using sample test questions is not cheating.

No, but using braindumps is. Thanks for posting your real name. You'll be
hearing from MS about it.

> I wouldn't pay the full price on their website. It's not worth it.

No, so you'd rather steal copyrighted material?

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Tmack