Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > How long after test before MS email ?

How long after test before MS email ?

Methos

I passed the 70-272 exam last Thursday 21st and have not heard anything from
MS yet.
Arnt I supposed to get an email with my MCP details etc, any idea how long
this normally takes?

Cheers

Dean

The Rev [MCT]

Depends, but if it takes longer than 5 business days I would recommend you
contact your testing center (Prometric or VUE)

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

justafreak.com
..
"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed the 70-272 exam last Thursday 21st and have not heard anything
>from
> MS yet.
> Arnt I supposed to get an email with my MCP details etc, any idea how long
> this normally takes?
>
> Cheers
>
> Dean

Wayne

Have you passed both 70-271 and 70-272? You need both for your MCDST,
passing one doesn't give you MCP

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed the 70-272 exam last Thursday 21st and have not heard anything
>from
> MS yet.
> Arnt I supposed to get an email with my MCP details etc, any idea how long
> this normally takes?
>
> Cheers
>
> Dean

Methos

Sorry bud you are wrong, passing ONE MS exam DOES make you a MCP.
passing both 271 & 272 will give me MCDST I know this.

see http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

for details.

Cheers

"Wayne" wrote:

> Have you passed both 70-271 and 70-272? You need both for your MCDST,
> passing one doesn't give you MCP
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
>
> "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I passed the 70-272 exam last Thursday 21st and have not heard anything
> >from
> > MS yet.
> > Arnt I supposed to get an email with my MCP details etc, any idea how long
> > this normally takes?
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Dean

Wayne

Yep, you're right, sorry Ok, have patience and await the email.

Wayne