Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-272 tomorrow

70-272 tomorrow

Methos

Taking the 70-272 @ 0900 tomorrow morning (Australia Time)
Bit apprehensive, but I think I am ready.

Wish me luck *

Stay tuned

Michel Vaillant

Good Luck !!

"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Taking the 70-272 @ 0900 tomorrow morning (Australia Time)
> Bit apprehensive, but I think I am ready.
>
> Wish me luck *
>
> Stay tuned

Armen Kirakosyan

Big LUCK

"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Taking the 70-272 @ 0900 tomorrow morning (Australia Time)
> Bit apprehensive, but I think I am ready.
>
> Wish me luck *
>
> Stay tuned

Methos

Well I'm happy to say I passed with a score of 806.
Exam was a little harder then expected and asked me a couple of questions
on topics no in the MS Press book, but was ok over-all.

This is my first MS exam after years and years of DST work.
Glad I took the plunge.

3 weeks till the 70-271 exam and hopefully the MCDST

Methos
A+, Network+ MCP

"Armen Kirakosyan" wrote:

> Big LUCK
>

> "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Taking the 70-272 @ 0900 tomorrow morning (Australia Time)
> > Bit apprehensive, but I think I am ready.
> >
> > Wish me luck *
> >
> > Stay tuned

triggerhappy

Congrats and good luck on your next exam. Dont forget to give some tips
after taking the exam for the benefit of future exam takers!

"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well I'm happy to say I passed with a score of 806.
> Exam was a little harder then expected and asked me a couple of questions
> on topics no in the MS Press book, but was ok over-all.
>
> This is my first MS exam after years and years of DST work.
> Glad I took the plunge.
>
> 3 weeks till the 70-271 exam and hopefully the MCDST
>
> Methos
> A+, Network+ MCP
>

> "Armen Kirakosyan" wrote:
>
> > Big LUCK
> >

> > "Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Taking the 70-272 @ 0900 tomorrow morning (Australia Time)
> > > Bit apprehensive, but I think I am ready.
> > >
> > > Wish me luck *
> > >
> > > Stay tuned

Gary J. Dikkema

Anyone?

TIA.

Gary D

Methos

Well looking at the book its mostly SP1.. there is "some" sp2 content.
Ive used XP, XP SP1 and XP SP2 so familar with all.

the difference is not that great operationaly (sp) anyway.

"Gary J. Dikkema" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone?
>
> TIA.
>
> Gary D

DanVDM

There were a few SP2 questions on my test, I think three or so.

"Methos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well looking at the book its mostly SP1.. there is "some" sp2 content.
> Ive used XP, XP SP1 and XP SP2 so familar with all.
>
> the difference is not that great operationaly (sp) anyway.
>

> "Gary J. Dikkema" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone?
> >
> > TIA.
> >
> > Gary D

Michel Vaillant

I had more SP2 on the 272 ... best thing is to read some stuff about sp2,
what's new and how it works since after 271, 272 is the logical next step
and you'll already now soms stuff.

Urgent help: tomorrow 70-315 fj MCSD 3 05-24-2005 03:24 AM
From tomorrow's Wall Street Journal Flatus Ohlfahrt Firefox 2 12-30-2004 09:55 AM
70-300 - Tomorrow's the day! Jonathan MacCollum MCSD 6 04-12-2004 10:08 PM
FYI - MCDST Chat Tomorrow - Feb 10th =?Utf-8?B?S2FyaSBGaW5rIHtNU30=?= Microsoft Certification 0 02-09-2004 11:56 PM
Taking Security+ tomorrow...... Paul MCSE 22 10-09-2003 02:27 AM

Advertisments