Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 70-272 Passed 3RD Attempt w/MS Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn

70-272 Passed 3RD Attempt w/MS Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn

JSIC

Hello,

I finally passed on my third attempt. On my first attempt I took the
instructor lead courses 70-271 & 70-272 and Passed 70-271 on the 1st try it
was easy. But failed 70-272.

Then I purchased Measureup's 70-272 practice test & kept getting a score of
95% - %100 before testing the 2nd time. I tested the 2nd time and failed
again.

Then finally I purchased "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn."
While studying the book I noticed an immediate difference, that I was
actually being tought what I remember being on the test in my 2 previous
attempts.
Then I tested the 3rd and PASSED!!! Mind you that I went through the whole
book 1 time and didn't even use the practice tests that were included...

I recommend that anyone wishing to get a thorough understanding and teaching
on becoming a MCDST purchase "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn."

DanVDM

Congrats. Thanks for the info.

Taking my 70-272 next month.

"JSIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I finally passed on my third attempt. On my first attempt I took the
> instructor lead courses 70-271 & 70-272 and Passed 70-271 on the 1st try

it
> was easy. But failed 70-272.
>
> Then I purchased Measureup's 70-272 practice test & kept getting a score

of
> 95% - %100 before testing the 2nd time. I tested the 2nd time and failed
> again.
>
> Then finally I purchased "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn."
> While studying the book I noticed an immediate difference, that I was
> actually being tought what I remember being on the test in my 2 previous
> attempts.
> Then I tested the 3rd and PASSED!!! Mind you that I went through the

whole
> book 1 time and didn't even use the practice tests that were included...
>
> I recommend that anyone wishing to get a thorough understanding and

teaching
> on becoming a MCDST purchase "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter

Glenn."

JSIC

Thanks for the Congrats....
I know you'll do great!!

"DanVDM" wrote:

> Congrats. Thanks for the info.
>
> Taking my 70-272 next month.
>

> "JSIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I finally passed on my third attempt. On my first attempt I took the
> > instructor lead courses 70-271 & 70-272 and Passed 70-271 on the 1st try

> it
> > was easy. But failed 70-272.
> >
> > Then I purchased Measureup's 70-272 practice test & kept getting a score

> of
> > 95% - %100 before testing the 2nd time. I tested the 2nd time and failed
> > again.
> >
> > Then finally I purchased "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter Glenn."
> > While studying the book I noticed an immediate difference, that I was
> > actually being tought what I remember being on the test in my 2 previous
> > attempts.
> > Then I tested the 3rd and PASSED!!! Mind you that I went through the

> whole
> > book 1 time and didn't even use the practice tests that were included...
> >
> > I recommend that anyone wishing to get a thorough understanding and

> teaching
> > on becoming a MCDST purchase "Microsoft's Press Book 70-272 by Walter

> Glenn."

triggerhappy

Thanks for the tip, been looking around for MCDST training exam guide and
book recommedations from exam passers like you . And congratulations for
passing the exams. Keep em coming!