Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > If you've sat for 271 your advice is sought

If you've sat for 271 your advice is sought

Deb

Am I ready for the exam yet?

I was only getting 70% on the measureup questions before I eventually
learned all the answers by heart, simply because I did the tests so much LOL.
I kept continually reading as much new material as I could find on my weak
points so I must've gained something by now.... surely? I feel more confident.

Anyway at 70% odd on the tests, am I ready (95% now that I've learned all
the answers)? Given that the questions in the test are purported to be easier
than the measureup ones, am I ready? How do my scores rate with your own
experiences before you sat the test?

I think I might book for next week and I look forward to hearing your advice.

Deb

Michel Vaillant

Hi,

I kinda went the same way with the MeasureUp tests, eventually learning them
by heart. If you've also readen the answers and did a full study of all
subjects then you will pass! There are no garantuees offcourse but it seems
you put in the work needed so you can be confident about your skillz and
take the test.

PS: If you register on MS Certifications website for the second shot promo,
you can use the given code when registering for an exam and if you should
fail, take a free retry. So no money wasted for trying now.

Grtz,

"Deb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Am I ready for the exam yet?
>
> I was only getting 70% on the measureup questions before I eventually
> learned all the answers by heart, simply because I did the tests so much

LOL.
> I kept continually reading as much new material as I could find on my weak
> points so I must've gained something by now.... surely? I feel more

confident.

> Anyway at 70% odd on the tests, am I ready (95% now that I've learned all
> the answers)? Given that the questions in the test are purported to be

easier
> than the measureup ones, am I ready? How do my scores rate with your own
> experiences before you sat the test?
>
> I think I might book for next week and I look forward to hearing your

advice.

> Deb

Debb

Thank you for the advice and I'm going to book an exam today, for next week!
Wish me luck and I'll let everyone know how I went and what the questions
were like.

DebB
news:e56bt$(E-Mail Removed)...