Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Just passed 70-271

Just passed 70-271

Jasper

Hi all,
Just want to say that I passed the 70-271 today. It was my first Microsoft
exam. After reaching the status of MCDST im considering to go for MCSA. That
will ask alot of work because Im not really experienced with setting up
networks, but I have the advantage of having a windows server 2003 network
home from my dad's bussines.
Btw I am 15 years old.
Grts
Jasper

Methos

Grats!! gettng any Cert is reason to cheer.
Getting it at 15 is even more!

well done keep it up

"Jasper" wrote:

> Hi all,
> Just want to say that I passed the 70-271 today. It was my first Microsoft
> exam. After reaching the status of MCDST im considering to go for MCSA. That
> will ask alot of work because Im not really experienced with setting up
> networks, but I have the advantage of having a windows server 2003 network
> home from my dad's bussines.
> Btw I am 15 years old.
> Grts
> Jasper

Michel Vaillant

Smart move and well done !!

"Jasper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Just want to say that I passed the 70-271 today. It was my first Microsoft
> exam. After reaching the status of MCDST im considering to go for MCSA.

That
> will ask alot of work because Im not really experienced with setting up
> networks, but I have the advantage of having a windows server 2003 network
> home from my dad's bussines.
> Btw I am 15 years old.
> Grts
> Jasper