Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST 70-272 MeasureUp questions not entirely correct.

MCDST 70-272 MeasureUp questions not entirely correct.

andyroo

Has anyone else noticed that some of the 'answers' given in the 70-272
MeasureUp Readiness Review Suite are wrong and the answers and explanation
contradict each other. Come on Microsoft, give your proof readers a kick up
the butt and get it right. After all your publishing material to provide
training on your products.

Armen Kirakosyan

Hi
i have the products of MeasureUP for 70-270 and 70-290
and noticed the same problem

"andyroo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone else noticed that some of the 'answers' given in the 70-272
> MeasureUp Readiness Review Suite are wrong and the answers and explanation
> contradict each other. Come on Microsoft, give your proof readers a kick
> up
> the butt and get it right. After all your publishing material to provide
> training on your products.

Michel Vaillant

Noticed the same with the 271 test but a day later the answer was corrected
when i looked the question up again to mail them. So somebody else will
reported it.
Maybe just mail them which questions need to be revised, cause i'm gonna
start on my 272 test with measure up !!

T.y.

"Armen Kirakosyan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> i have the products of MeasureUP for 70-270 and 70-290
> and noticed the same problem
>
> "andyroo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Has anyone else noticed that some of the 'answers' given in the 70-272
> > MeasureUp Readiness Review Suite are wrong and the answers and

explanation
> > contradict each other. Come on Microsoft, give your proof readers a kick
> > up
> > the butt and get it right. After all your publishing material to provide
> > training on your products.

yankee17

I didn't agree with some of the answers. For example, why would I ever look
at the registry to see if some of the keys changed?