Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Hyperlinks in FrontPage 2003

Hyperlinks in FrontPage 2003

gonefishing

After inserting a hyperlink on a webpage, the hyperlink disappears when I go
to page preview. Can you please tell me what happens to it? After inserting
yet another hyperlink, it disappears as well. I can only see all hyperlinks
in the menu on the index page. Am I doing something wrong here? I
highlight, click insert hyperlink, click the word that I've highlighted in
the insert hyperlink box...which goes to the address box and then I click OK.
The word (hyperlink) turns blue. No matter how many words turn into
hyperlinks, they all disappear in the preview box on every page except the
index page. This is driving me crazy. Also the picture that I inserted into
the banner from my file disappears as well. Thanks for any help!
-
GoneFishing

bob

For a quick test, change your background color for your web page to white.

If that's your problem and you insist on keeping the background color the
way you'd like, go to Internet Options. On the General Tab, click on
'Colors...' Under Links, pick a different color for visited.

Hope this helps,
bob
news:(E-Mail Removed)...