Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Comments on 70-271 passed today

Comments on 70-271 passed today

T-Bone

"Jerry Mills" <jerry.mills@(remove no spam)gmail.com> wrote
> Just for the record, I took it upon myself to communicate my test methods
> with Microsoft at MCP. It took awhile to get an answer from them, thus

the
> delay in replying.

And what was their answer? Proof?

> I will be taking the next test soon. I'll also refrain
> from appearing here since there is little help here and the few that like

> jump on everyone's comments with uncalled for accusations

You cheated, you got called a cheater. How is that uncalled for? Of course,
you still appear to be in denial that braindumps are cheating. So being as
these newsgroups are not for cheaters, if you wish to go away, fine.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL