Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Comments on 70-271 passed today

Reply
Thread Tools

Comments on 70-271 passed today

 
 
Jerry Mills
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-05-2005
If you believe that, turn me in. How many more of you clueless jerks reside
here?
--

Jerry Mills
http://spider1.blogspot.com/
http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/


"T-Bone" wrote:

> "Jerry Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> >I also used Test King's sample questions. Yes they were helpful as well.

>
> Very good of you to admit in a public forum controlled by MS that you
> cheated on an MS exam.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-06-2005
"Jerry Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> If you believe that, turn me in. How many more of you clueless jerks

reside
> here?


So you think its okay to cheat? What part of testking's advertised "100%
real test questions" did you not think might be cheating? Look at the
website for pete's sake. Their lies are good, but they are partnered with
companies like mcsebraindumps.

Brain dumps are cheating. They are created by paying people to memorize
questions from the actual test and the put them into their "study guides".
Just doing a google search on the newsgroups, you'll see what I mean. And
one of the biggest complaints is that on a regular basis their answers
aren't even right.

The best way to avoid getting duped is stick with places recommended on the
MS site.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-06-2005
Jerry Mills wrote:
> I have no clue who you are but I certainly resent the implication you
> are making that I cheated.


It doesn't matter who I am but I hope more people like me who are sick of
their certs being worth nothing will report cheaters more often.

Feel free to report me to whoever you
> please, I have no problem defending anything I did to prepare for my
> test.

That's good. Why don't you just to prove your point call MS or email tctips
(at) microsoft.com and give them your mcp number and tell them that you used
tk to "prepare" for your test.

I challenge you to post one piece of evidence from the Test
> King website that makes them a "brain dump".


Look, they give you actual test questions which people have stolen from the
MS tests. They are stealing MS intelectual property and you're buying it.
That's cheating plain and simple.

Do you have a clue as
> to what a brain dump really is? (That's a rehtorical question, I
> already know the answer)


I'm not so sure that you do.

Are you saying that the MeasureUp questions
> that MIcrosoft includes with their training kit is also a brain dump?


No, MeasureUp is approved by MS

> If not, how do they differ from Test King?


Again, tk uses actual questions stolen from tests.

Trancenders are brain
> dumps?

This is a gray area to me. Some say yes others say no.

Get a clue please before you so rudely throw your accusations
> around.


I think it is you that needs to get a clue. Did you bother to read the NDA
before you took the test? You clearly violated it by using tk products.

I don't like my integrity questioned by your ignorance.
>

I don't think you did this on purpose so I'm not questioning your integrity
but I certainly question your intelligence.

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Some people are like a Slinky.
Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.



 
Reply With Quote
 
CBIC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-06-2005
Jerry Mills wrote:
> If you believe that, turn me in. How many more of you clueless jerks
> reside here?


You don't know that tk is a br@indump and we're clueless. Good one.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Some people are like a Slinky.
Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005


"T-Bone" wrote:

> "Jerry Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> >I also used Test King's sample questions. Yes they were helpful as well.

>
> Very good of you to admit in a public forum controlled by MS that you
> cheated on an MS exam.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
>


Your such an idiot, "T-Bone." Microsoft doesn't control this newsgroup.
Read the Privacy Policy, creatin with the maturity of a 12 year old. Here,
I'll post it for you because you obviously don't know where it is to read it.

"T-Bone" so damn gay.

Microsoft has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services..."
"Microsoft does not control or endorse the content, messages or information
found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Microsoft specifically
disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any
actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services."

http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.mspx
 
Reply With Quote
 
Chris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005


"T-Bone" wrote:

> "Jerry Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> >I also used Test King's sample questions. Yes they were helpful as well.

>
> Very good of you to admit in a public forum controlled by MS that you
> cheated on an MS exam.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
>


why don't you go back to the other message boards like:
examnotes.net
certfaq.com
mcse.ms
dbforums.com
talkcertification.com
msusenet.com
eggheadcafe.com
aboutmscertraining.com
thetechtwo.com
adras.com
nthelp.de
certification-forum.com
newsarch.com
techieone.com

Not much of a life if all you do is post messages on all these forums.
 
Reply With Quote
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
"Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> why don't you go back to the other message boards like:

<snip>
> Not much of a life if all you do is post messages on all these forums.


Then I'm glad that I don't post there. I prefer these *newsgroups*. See, if
you want to advance your certifications, you are going to have to learn the
difference between a web forum and a newsgroup. Learning to use a real
newsreader will prevent you from making stupid posts like that one.

Now if you had the time to find all of those web forums and type in those
names, tell me who needs a life? Then again, I guess you didn't actually
read any of them, otherwise maybe you would have realized what I am mocking
you about.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
T-Bone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2005
"Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Your such an idiot, "T-Bone." Microsoft doesn't control this newsgroup.

*Chuckle* Obviously you are new at this. What part of the domain name
microsoft.com in your web browser led you to believe that?

> Read the Privacy Policy, creatin with the maturity of a 12 year old.

Well if was created for the maturity of a 12-year old then you would
understand it wouldn't you?

> "T-Bone" so damn gay.

Ah, the homo-erotic insult. Classic tools of the lamer.

> Microsoft has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services..."
> "Microsoft does not control or endorse the content, messages or

information
> found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Microsoft specifically
> disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any
> actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services."

Allright, let me explain what this says in small words so you'll understand
it:

Microsoft doesn't *have* to watch these groups (but they do).
Microsoft doesn't control what gets posted and you can't hold them
responsible or sue them for what you read.

So Microsoft is not responsible for what happens in the newsgroups. However,
the *individual* is still responsible for what they post. So if someone
violates the NDA or cheats on the exam (the point in my previous post),
Microsoft is very interested in knowing about that. I'm just doing them a
favour by reporting it.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jerry Mills
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-13-2005
Just for the record, I took it upon myself to communicate my test methods
with Microsoft at MCP. It took awhile to get an answer from them, thus the
delay in replying. I will be taking the next test soon. I'll also refrain
from appearing here since there is little help here and the few that like to
jump on everyone's comments with uncalled for accusations make the visit
less then enjoyable. Have a great...

--

Jerry Mills

"T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jerry Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> If you believe that, turn me in. How many more of you clueless jerks

> reside
>> here?

>
> So you think its okay to cheat? What part of testking's advertised "100%
> real test questions" did you not think might be cheating? Look at the
> website for pete's sake. Their lies are good, but they are partnered with
> companies like mcsebraindumps.
>
> Brain dumps are cheating. They are created by paying people to memorize
> questions from the actual test and the put them into their "study guides".
> Just doing a google search on the newsgroups, you'll see what I mean. And
> one of the biggest complaints is that on a regular basis their answers
> aren't even right.
>
> The best way to avoid getting duped is stick with places recommended on
> the
> MS site.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
bob
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-13-2005
What was their comments on the issue?

"Jerry Mills" <jerry.mills@(remove no spam)gmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just for the record, I took it upon myself to communicate my test methods
> with Microsoft at MCP. It took awhile to get an answer from them, thus

the
> delay in replying. I will be taking the next test soon. I'll also

refrain
> from appearing here since there is little help here and the few that like

to
> jump on everyone's comments with uncalled for accusations make the visit
> less then enjoyable. Have a great...
>
> --
>
> Jerry Mills
>
> "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Jerry Mills" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> >> If you believe that, turn me in. How many more of you clueless jerks

> > reside
> >> here?

> >
> > So you think its okay to cheat? What part of testking's advertised "100%
> > real test questions" did you not think might be cheating? Look at the
> > website for pete's sake. Their lies are good, but they are partnered

with
> > companies like mcsebraindumps.
> >
> > Brain dumps are cheating. They are created by paying people to memorize
> > questions from the actual test and the put them into their "study

guides".
> > Just doing a google search on the newsgroups, you'll see what I mean.

And
> > one of the biggest complaints is that on a regular basis their answers
> > aren't even right.
> >
> > The best way to avoid getting duped is stick with places recommended on
> > the
> > MS site.
> > --
> > T-Bone
> > MCNGP XL
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Notice the date today? What happened 40 years ago today? richard Computer Support 10 07-29-2009 08:20 PM
A program to replace all JS comments with JSP comments in jsp files tungchau81@yahoo.com Javascript 4 06-03-2006 02:00 PM
A program to replace all JS comments with JSP comments in jsp files tungchau81@yahoo.com Java 0 06-02-2006 06:35 AM
Comments format: comments extending over multi-line Monk C Programming 10 04-20-2005 05:09 PM
Just to share my happyness: Passed today 70-290! First try...and passed ;) Hugo Sousa MCSE 12 04-02-2005 12:16 AM



Advertisments