Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed 70-271 today

Passed 70-271 today

Hartman

Passed the exam today.

Used only the MS Press Book along with the Measureup questions that come
with the book, read the book a few times, did the practice exercises and did
the practice tests about 10 times. There were very few items on my test
that weren't covered in the book.

This was my first certification exam

Now onto 70-272.

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only."

"Hartman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed the exam today.
>
> Used only the MS Press Book along with the Measureup questions that come
> with the book, read the book a few times, did the practice exercises and
> did the practice tests about 10 times. There were very few items on my
> test that weren't covered in the book.
>
> This was my first certification exam
>
> Now onto 70-272.

Michel Vaillant