Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Passed 70-271 !!

Passed 70-271 !!

Michel Vaillant

Hi,

Passed the 70-271 yesterday with a score of 899.
After I got my score, the test seemed not that hard ...
but during the test I wasn't all that confident. Since this was
my first MS test (or anything else) I had the most problems
with the way they asked the questions ... Since I registered
for both MCDST exams I got 30 day Measure Up practice
exams for free and this helped me a lot. Besides that I used
CBT Nuggets and some chapters from the MS Press book.
Some advice: Use practice Tests!
Practice what you read!
Stay confident about your skillz.

With regards.

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only."

"Michel Vaillant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>

> Passed the 70-271 yesterday with a score of 899.
> After I got my score, the test seemed not that hard ...
> but during the test I wasn't all that confident. Since this was
> my first MS test (or anything else) I had the most problems
> with the way they asked the questions ... Since I registered
> for both MCDST exams I got 30 day Measure Up practice
> exams for free and this helped me a lot. Besides that I used
> CBT Nuggets and some chapters from the MS Press book.
> Some advice: Use practice Tests!
> Practice what you read!
> Stay confident about your skillz.
>

> With regards.

Hartman

Congrats. I am also taking my first test on Friday. I am pretty nervous,
but semi-confident. I have been using the MS Press book and the MCDST Exams
(Exams 70-271 and 70-272) by Timothy L. Warner (online book through my
company).