Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > never use braindumps

never use braindumps

Micah E.

Your still talking about that? Wow, it is like you have become obsessed with
it; a bit pathetic I must say. You seriously need a life.

--
Micah E.
A+ Cert.

news:O3EO%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> I really don't care. I don't believe T-Bone has ever written a post that

> had
>> some relevance to the subject matter of this newsgroup.

> Considering you can't even remember what you posted at the beginning of a
> thread, that doesn't mean much.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

T-Bone

"Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Your still talking about that? Wow, it is like you have become obsessed

with
> it; a bit pathetic I must say. You seriously need a life.

Hey, you are the one who brought my name up again.

Speaking of names, stop nym shifting so those who have plonked you can
continue to avoid your diatribe. *plonk*
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL