Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST - Career Move from Admin to IT?

MCDST - Career Move from Admin to IT?

T-Bone

"Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Well, learn English grammer first.

.... and English spelling next?

Then you learn not to make mistakes in your post correcting other's
mistakes.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Micah E.

Uh, sure. I don't recall correcting anyone's message post.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> Well, learn English grammer first.

> ... and English spelling next?
>
> Then you learn not to make mistakes in your post correcting other's
> mistakes.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

T-Bone

"Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Uh, sure. I don't recall correcting anyone's message post.

You seem to have a short memory complimented by the inability to read

> From: "Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst
> Subject: Re: MCDST - Career Move from Admin to IT?
> Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:11:06 -0400
>
> Well, learn English grammer first.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Micah E.

Well, yes obviously you have the inability to read previous posts or even be
able to identify concepts in your inferior brain because I have never
corrected anyone's post so how's about getting a life, slack-jawed infidel.

--
Micah E.
A+ Cert.

news:OURO9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> Uh, sure. I don't recall correcting anyone's message post.

> You seem to have a short memory complimented by the inability to read

>> From: "Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst
>> Subject: Re: MCDST - Career Move from Admin to IT?
>> Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:11:06 -0400
>>
>> Well, learn English grammer first.

> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

T-Bone

"Micah E." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Well, yes obviously you have the inability to read previous posts or even

be
> able to identify concepts in your inferior brain because I have never
> corrected anyone's post so how's about getting a life, slack-jawed

infidel.

*Sigh* Look up. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay up the thread, to your reply to Leann. Are
you not correcting her grammar? My reply was intended to be irony. However
seeing as you can't even acknowledge the fact that you tried to correct
someone's post, I doubt you'll grasp the concept of irony.

Unless there are two people on Comcast named Micah P. Ezzell. In any case,
this is going on way too long to be worthwhile.

And changing your sig won't help, Swen will still find you.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL