Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST - Career Move from Admin to IT?

MCDST - Career Move from Admin to IT?

Leeann

I want to study MCDST foot in the door to gain the certficate.

I have no other qualifications?

I completed the ECDL only. I pick up things really quick I have excellent
IT skills.
I want to make the best of theem and futher my knowlege to a potetntio IT
move.

Can anyone suggest how i go about completeing my MCDST

Any advice here is so welcome - i'm like a fish to a new fish bowl here?

thank you
Leeann

CBIC

Leeann wrote:
> I want to study MCDST foot in the door to gain the certficate.
>
> I have no other qualifications?
>
> I completed the ECDL only. I pick up things really quick I have
> excellent IT skills.
> I want to make the best of theem and futher my knowlege to a
> potetntio IT move.
>
> Can anyone suggest how i go about completeing my MCDST
>
> Any advice here is so welcome - i'm like a fish to a new fish bowl
> here?
>
> thank you
> Leeann

Call a testing center and book the exams.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Leeann

I can't book the exams without reading up on it first?

or am i missing something?

L.

"CBIC" wrote:

> Leeann wrote:
> > I want to study MCDST foot in the door to gain the certficate.
> >
> > I have no other qualifications?
> >
> > I completed the ECDL only. I pick up things really quick I have
> > excellent IT skills.
> > I want to make the best of theem and futher my knowlege to a
> > potetntio IT move.
> >
> > Can anyone suggest how i go about completeing my MCDST
> >
> > Any advice here is so welcome - i'm like a fish to a new fish bowl
> > here?
> >
> > thank you
> > Leeann

> Call a testing center and book the exams.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
> Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

CBIC

Leeann wrote:
> I can't book the exams without reading up on it first?
>
> or am i missing something?
>
> L.

In your first post you said you have excellent IT skills. With that said, go
take the exams. Personally I would take some practice tests from a REPUTABLE
source and maybe do some reading beforehand. I would definitely learn to
google and would also visit www.microsoft.com/learning . But it's up to you
to do what you think is best. HAND
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

Rob Baumgartner

Hi Leeann ,

My whole IT desktop supportdepartement just graduated for its MCDST exams
in a testcenter in Amsterdam , Holland
In our experience the best thing do to is to take a course or read a
selfpaced course book , and most of all : get the test exams from Testking to
prepare yourself, because the stuff in the books is a bit different then the
real MS mcdst exams,.
If you practice the test exams very well , you'll probably will pass the
first time .

Good luck ,

Yours truly ,

Robert Baumgartner , MCDST

--
Robert

"Leeann" wrote:

> I want to study MCDST foot in the door to gain the certficate.
>
> I have no other qualifications?
>
> I completed the ECDL only. I pick up things really quick I have excellent
> IT skills.
> I want to make the best of theem and futher my knowlege to a potetntio IT
> move.
>
> Can anyone suggest how i go about completeing my MCDST
>
> Any advice here is so welcome - i'm like a fish to a new fish bowl here?
>
> thank you
> Leeann

Leeann

thanks Rob

I'll look around and get started with the reading etc...

Lee x

"Rob Baumgartner" wrote:

> Hi Leeann ,
>
> My whole IT desktop supportdepartement just graduated for its MCDST exams
> in a testcenter in Amsterdam , Holland
> In our experience the best thing do to is to take a course or read a
> selfpaced course book , and most of all : get the test exams from Testking to
> prepare yourself, because the stuff in the books is a bit different then the
> real MS mcdst exams,.
> If you practice the test exams very well , you'll probably will pass the
> first time .
>
> Good luck ,
>
> Yours truly ,
>
> Robert Baumgartner , MCDST
>

> --
> Robert
>

> "Leeann" wrote:
>
> > I want to study MCDST foot in the door to gain the certficate.
> >
> > I have no other qualifications?
> >
> > I completed the ECDL only. I pick up things really quick I have excellent
> > IT skills.
> > I want to make the best of theem and futher my knowlege to a potetntio IT
> > move.
> >
> > Can anyone suggest how i go about completeing my MCDST
> >
> > Any advice here is so welcome - i'm like a fish to a new fish bowl here?
> >
> > thank you
> > Leeann

T-Bone

"Leeann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> thanks Rob
>
> I'll look around and get started with the reading etc...

Don't do it. He's recommending that you use braindumps to cheat on the
exams.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Rob Baumgartner

I only suggest what to do best to pass the MS exams .Practising with the
Testking
exams is in that way the best thing to do .--
Robert

"T-Bone" wrote:

> "Leeann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > thanks Rob
> >
> > I'll look around and get started with the reading etc...

> Don't do it. He's recommending that you use braindumps to cheat on the
> exams.
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

CBIC

Rob Baumgartner wrote:
> I only suggest what to do best to pass the MS exams .Practising with
> the Testking
> exams is in that way the best thing to do .--
> Robert

Bull. TK is crap with wrong answers. Use a MS endorsed practice test like
self test software or transcender. Stay away from TK or you could lose your
certifications.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
Don't forget to send spam to (E-Mail Removed)

Micah E.

Well, learn English grammer first.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...