Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > 070-272 Previously-->AM I Stupid...

070-272 Previously-->AM I Stupid...

Marriednchrist

It's J,

I'm not stupid. I just finished Microsoft's Self Paced Training Kit by
Walter Glenn Today 6-14-05. I started reading it on 4-12-05. I told the
whole news group previously that I was taking my time and want to pass the
070-272 the time which will be my third shoot.
After reading this book and going through the activities I know that I am
prepared to get even with the test. I'm not taking it until 7-8-05 in order
to give myself time to bit into the practice test readiness suite located on
the CD powered by measureup. I feel great and can't wait to annouce to
everyone after I pass the test next month. I'm learning and think that I'm
going to make an excellent Help Desk Technician. I'm learning the hard way
that I need to KNOW my stuff For Real and not just Memorize answer but to
LIVE, BREATHE and EAT IT Issues and resolutions. I Love Computers and want
to be one you all one day.

I'll keep you all posted.

Larry

make sure you know what sp2 adds to xp since the walter glenn book really
doesn't cover that, i also had a few virus questions. you'll also want to
make sure you know internet explorer, outlook and outlook express. you might
want to check out the MCDST Exams book by timothy warner, i used that and
the self paced training when i was getting ready for my exam.

"Marriednchrist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's J,
>
> I'm not stupid. I just finished Microsoft's Self Paced Training Kit by
> Walter Glenn Today 6-14-05. I started reading it on 4-12-05. I told the
> whole news group previously that I was taking my time and want to pass the
> 070-272 the time which will be my third shoot.
> After reading this book and going through the activities I know that I am
> prepared to get even with the test. I'm not taking it until 7-8-05 in
> order
> to give myself time to bit into the practice test readiness suite located
> on
> the CD powered by measureup. I feel great and can't wait to annouce to
> everyone after I pass the test next month. I'm learning and think that
> I'm
> going to make an excellent Help Desk Technician. I'm learning the hard
> way
> that I need to KNOW my stuff For Real and not just Memorize answer but to
> LIVE, BREATHE and EAT IT Issues and resolutions. I Love Computers and
> want
> to be one you all one day.
>
> I'll keep you all posted.

EJ

Thanks for the tip. FYI, XP2 updates are in the Walter Glen book in
Appendix A.

"Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> make sure you know what sp2 adds to xp since the walter glenn book really
> doesn't cover that, i also had a few virus questions. you'll also want to
> make sure you know internet explorer, outlook and outlook express. you

might
> want to check out the MCDST Exams book by timothy warner, i used that and
> the self paced training when i was getting ready for my exam.
>

> "Marriednchrist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It's J,
> >
> > I'm not stupid. I just finished Microsoft's Self Paced Training Kit by
> > Walter Glenn Today 6-14-05. I started reading it on 4-12-05. I told

the
> > whole news group previously that I was taking my time and want to pass

the
> > 070-272 the time which will be my third shoot.
> > After reading this book and going through the activities I know that I

am
> > prepared to get even with the test. I'm not taking it until 7-8-05 in
> > order
> > to give myself time to bit into the practice test readiness suite

located
> > on
> > the CD powered by measureup. I feel great and can't wait to annouce to
> > everyone after I pass the test next month. I'm learning and think that
> > I'm
> > going to make an excellent Help Desk Technician. I'm learning the hard
> > way
> > that I need to KNOW my stuff For Real and not just Memorize answer but

> > LIVE, BREATHE and EAT IT Issues and resolutions. I Love Computers and
> > want
> > to be one you all one day.
> >
> > I'll keep you all posted.

Larry