Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > MCDST 70-271, Microsoft Training Kit -v- Exam Cram 2 from QUE

MCDST 70-271, Microsoft Training Kit -v- Exam Cram 2 from QUE

I am studying for the 70-271 exam using Microsoft Training Kit and Exam Cram
2 from QUE. I am finding the test questions sufficiently different to want
to know if either are a reliable indicator of my readiness for the exam and
if either are the sort of questions I will need to answer when I take the
exam.
I am achieving much higher scores with the Microsoft Training Kit test
questions that I am with those in the Exam Cram 2.

Larry Stephens

i used the ms press training by walter glenn and exam cram2 for the 70-270
since i already had that book when i took my exam. i found that the
measureup practice tests on the cd that came with the ms press book were
harder then the objective overview tests. so if you're getting 90's or so on
the practice tests on the cd, not the objective overview tests then you
should be ok. make sure you know the objectives though and that you go
through the labs from the ms book.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...