Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > My 70-272 notices ...

My 70-272 notices ...

Pavol Uhrin

Hello all, I just would like to say that I passed the 70-272 today with a
score of 945. When i was answering the questions I tought that I will get so
about 700-750, but it seems that my responses were correct.
To the exam now, I got 50 questions and 2 hours to complete (inclusive
the 30 for non-native speaker).
I donīt wanīt to talk here about the questions, but more about study. I
used the MELL-version of the 70-272 trainig kit guide with its measure-up
practise questions and also my practical skills gained at work and by
preparing for 270 and 271 (passed both 1 and 3 weeks ago).
Some people on this forum iīve seen said that the exam was hard, some of
them said, it has been extremly easy. My opinion is, that this exam can be
hard for newcomers to the IT or to the users that didnīt use the XP well.
Itīs all about expirience.

Pavol Uhrin
MCDST, MCP